At Swapcard, we build communities by empowering meaningful connections and know it all begins with a strong community of our own. We believe that diverse collaboration brings us closer to embracing change and propels us to form the ideas of tomorrow in an ever-evolving world.
Powered by artificial intelligence, Swapcard is the only end-to-end community platform for virtual and hybrid events. Behind this vision, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities.
With 42 nationalities amongst a team of more than 200 innovative minds, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs.
And the best part? Swapcard offers full remote opportunities, which means you’ll be able to bring your best self to the table no matter where in the world you are located! We fully support and empower an international environment, where all cultures, mindsets, and backgrounds are equally welcome and appreciated.
📚 Curiosity: Rapid growth and evolution are the results of our endless quest for new knowledge and understanding. We’re interested in our peers and their concerns. Anything novel or innovative excites us.
👽 Open-mindedness: Feedback and ideas can be exchanged freely, without being taken personally. We welcome Swapcardians of all sorts and learn from each other’s personal and professional experiences.
✊🏾 Humanity: Empathy encourages a kind and down-to-earth environment where we all feel comfortable and free to be human. We never have to wear a mask or hide who we are.
🎯 Resilience: We have a desire to win and don’t take no for an answer. We prefer the term “experiment” over “failure”. We are solution-oriented and find innovative approaches to succeed.
🏋🏽♀️ Ambition: Nothing is impossible. We're always striving to get better, seize opportunities, and reach the top. We are encouraged to dream big and believe in ourselves.
The main mission of the Sales OperationsManager is to implement programs (tools, processes, good practices, reporting, etc.) that increase sales performance and efficiency.
We look for someone who has the capacity to have a Strategic and tactical approach on Sales Ops, as well as being hands-on to implement autonomously tools, processes, and reports.
6+ years experience in a high-performance sales organization, including one significant and successful position in sales operationsExperience In a Software Company
Was responsible for a sales team of > 30 persons
Very strong knowledge of Salesforce environment and good practices
Solid expertise in data manipulation, interpretation, quality
Good understanding of the customers buyer’s journey + sales journey
Familiar with sales strategies, processes, and best practices (mandatory)
Persistent and optimistic ++
Experience in Sales Enablement, Learning & development, or any Training function
Knowledge of Sales tools, such as Chili Piper, Outreach, Gong, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Skills in data visualisation and BI
- Ownership of the Sales tools suite (Salesforce, Outreach, Chili Piper, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Responsible for the implementation, management, adoption of these tools
- Create and maintain reporting and analytics which will inform and advise sales leadership and individuals on performance
- Accountable for the quality of data and the accuracy of reports
- Collaborate with Data Ops to facilitate centralization and mapping of data, and to benefit from a global understand of our business journey
Training and Performance Management
- Onboard, train, and enable sales team members across geographies and disciplines
- Assist the VP of Sales to constantly monitor Sales performance through reports
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities of our teams and systems
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
Facilitation of process and alignment
- Conduct process mapping, analysis, and redesign to drive operational improvements
- Assist sales leadership to set success playbooks
- Serve as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Growth, and Services teams
- Maintain balance and drive of sales focus to address core strategic objectives while delivering to short-term revenue goals
- We expect a significant impact on:
- Salesforce adoption from Sales (Good UX, good data)
- Sales forecast accuracy (better pipeline management)
- Increase in conversion rates
- Reduction of sales cycle duration
- Data-driven and analytical
- Strong coaching and influencing skills
- Great communication skills
- Tech-savvy, resourceful
- Natural problem solver
- Project management skills
Reasons to join us
- International team with 42 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍
- Remote-first policy with offices in Paris, USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN 🇫🇷 🇺🇸 🇦🇪 🇨🇦 🇬🇧 🇮🇳 🇸🇬
- Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱
- Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽
- Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠
- Family leave and remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡
- Generous paid time off program to ensure your happiness 🎁
- Team vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️