We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers. New stars are born here, so don’t miss your chance.
This is our Sales Operations Analyst role for those who are goal and success-oriented.
Tasks in the role
- Understand and solve problems as they arise within the sales process.
- Constantly think about improvement areas and be willing to drive change in the status quo.
- Deliver actionable insights to leadership that help them make better decisions and fuel strategy.
- Develop and execute ideas for generating more revenue.
- Work with various teams to route leads to sales reps efficiently and effectively.
- Leverage data to provide insight and recommendations to senior leadership that align with company objectives.
- Develop monthly and quarterly performance reports that highlight successes and opportunities within the sales organization.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of professional working experience in a fast-growing SaaS organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, IT Management, or other related field.
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis using SQL, Microsoft Excel, and Tableau. Able to tell a story with the data.
- Experience working on large-scale projects as well as being an individual contributor to the organization.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as with a team.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You have experience working with Sales Teams and Customer Success Teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or a comparable CRM platform.
- Advanced knowledge of any programming language (Python, Java, etc. ) is preferred but not required.
- You share our common values: Trust, as we prefer to speak up and be our true selves; Sense of Ownership, as it’s not worth wasting time on something you don’t believe in; and enthusiasm for Constant Change, as we are always looking to make things better.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
Finally, a Little More About Our Company
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Low-cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Unlimited PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
- Snacks, coffee, tea.
- Free Parking for employees (Prudential Center).
We’ve been developing our product for 15 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.