Launched in 2015, SOL DE JANEIRO is an award-winning, fast-growing premium global lifestyle beauty brand inspired by the beauty rituals and attitude of the beaches of Rio. Our brand purpose is to spark endless self-celebration and joy through the power and warmth of the Brazilian spirit. This philosophy extends from our products to our corporate culture. We are leaders, permanently inquisitive, category obsessed, incredibly diverse, self-demanding, true team players, and we are all Brazilian in Spirit.
Headquartered in New York and launched as a digitally native brand, we now have teams in Rio, Paris, London and Italy supporting the expansion across the globe.
The position will report to the Executive Director of Sales Operations / Planning.
- Lead the sales operations team to ensure that all domestic orders are entered, processed, and delivered.
- Partner closely with the internal and external warehouse management team to track the progress of all domestic orders to achieve monthly sales goals.
- Manage relationship with EDI team to ensure accurate transmissions into our ERP system.
- Collaborate with the Supply Planning and Logistics teams to understand timing of all incoming stock. Utilize this information to help make informed decisions on order supportability.
- Create and maintain allocation plans for new launches and execute shipments. Tracking that all customers have inventory for launch.
- Communicate efficiently with Retail Partners and Third-Party Vendors regarding shipment statuses; both manual and EDI based.
- Guarantee customer orders translate seamlessly and accurately into our ERP system for financial monthly reporting.
- Lead Sales Operations month end processes to close the financial books. Adjusting open sales orders to the correct period and ensuring all shipped orders are invoiced.
- Relevant degree from a 4-year college
- 3-5+ years of relevant workplace experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools; Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Must be a proactive team player with strong analytical and communication skills
- Basic understanding of manufacturing, business financials and supply chain
- Beauty industry experience is a plus, but not required. However, a passion for beauty product and for Sol de Janeiro is a must
- Desire to join a fun and fast-growing company, with real opportunities for career development
- Must be comfortable working a hybrid schedule (Remote + in our NY Office, as needed)
In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with the possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
The information contained herein is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee, as these may change or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Sol de Janeiro is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.