At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your well-being support to your growth and development, and beyond!Job Description
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic, and experienced channel sales operations manager role that will be part of the Global Ecosystems Operations team. This role will operationally support the various components of the NextWave partner program and particularly partner compensation.
This position requires a deep understanding of partner compensation models as well as a broad understanding of indirect routes to market (partners, distributors, system integrators, service providers, cloud service providers, etc.), channel sales operations, reporting and analytics, and partner tools such as SFDC PRM.Your Impact
- Partner with Ecosystems leadership, Finance, Business Operations and other business leaders to develop initiatives driving successful business outcomes through partner incentive compensation
- Manage the implementation, & administration of partner rebate compensation programs, policies, and procedures that support the partner ecosystem
- Develop, maintain and update the Varicent Incentive system and processes that drive proper reporting and tracking of rebates and metrics
- Acts as an organizational subject matter expert for rebates and incentives processing, the Varicent product suite, and rebate program components as they operate in the solution
- Support our Ecosystems sales organization in any and all partner compensation related matters
- Respond to inquiries from partners in a timely manner
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and data analysis to drive business insight
- Provide insights, analysis, reporting, and tools to help guide insights to productivity reporting
- Ensures timely and accurate partner rebates administration, payments, forecasting on quarterly basis
- Monitor and ensure compliance with partner incentive plan guidelines and recommend best practice processes
- Support the Ecosystems Operations team as needed in other business areas such as partner compliance, enablement, systems and process changes
- 5+ years of hands-on partner or sales compensation experience in Varicent or a similar compensation tool
- 5+ years of experience in configuring new models in Varicent
- Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, vlookups, data modeling, etc.) and experience with Google applications
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and PRM
- Deep sense of accountability, strong project management, and a commitment to continuous process improvement
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, with a focus on driving initiatives
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a sense of integrity and appreciation for confidentiality issues
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity and adaptability to dynamic workloads, to the work being performed - office for connecting and collaborating, and remote for focused work.
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You’ll join the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and enabling our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re connected by one mission but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age.Our Commitment
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines