About The Role
The Global Sales Operations Manager will play a critical role in managing and optimizing internal sales processes, providing data-driven insights to support senior leadership in driving revenue growth, and continuously improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.What does a great Global Sales Operations Manager do?
The Global Sales Operations Manager is an excellent communicator, solution and process oriented, strategic thinker and comfortable navigating ambiguity.How You Will Provide Meaningful Contributions
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
- Identify, design, and implement best practices for sales processes to drive maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and scalability across the sales organization.
- Act as a critical member of the deal desk, coordinating and supporting decision making for structuring strategic deals and ensuring necessary approvals and documentation are in place
- Define and manage reports and dashboards that effectively communicate sales performance and KPIs
- Analyze sales data and provide accurate sales forecasts, reports and insights to help the sales team and management make informed decisions.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement and training materials
- Work with cross functional stakeholders across sales, finance, legal, account management, and operations to streamline sales operations across the revenue lifecycle
- Maintain and enhance sales force systems including CRM and CPQ tools
- 5 years of experience in a sales operations, including experience working in high growth SaaS companies
- Extensive experience with CRM systems (HubSpot or Salesforce) and Excel
- Experience working in finance, deal desk, pricing, and/or planning and operations
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing senior level stakeholders
- Solution oriented, organized, strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented with strong communication skills
InvestCloud is the global technology leader in digital transformations for the financial services industry, supporting over $6 trillion of assets with over 550 direct clients, from wealth managers, institutional investors and asset managers to family offices, asset services companies, financial platforms, and banks. InvestCloud specializes in digital platforms that enable the development of financial solutions, pre-integrated into the cloud. The company offers on-demand client experiences and intuitive operations solutions using an ever-expanding suite of modular products, resulting in best-in-class experiences for the financial services industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, InvestCloud has over 20 global offices including New York, London, Geneva, Singapore, Tokyo, and Sydney. InvestCloud is backed by Motive Partners (together with its affiliates) and Clearlake Capital Group, L.P. (together with its affiliates). For more information, visit InvestCloud.com.
The actual salary will vary based on applicant’s education, experience, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary may also be adjusted based on the applicant’s geographic location. Salary range: $100,000 - $130,000InvestCloud is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.