Join Team CARFAX as a Sales Operations Coordinator!
Isn't it time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do, every day. We pride ourselves on being mission-focused on helping to grow a brand built on accuracy and integrity. We care deeply about our products and our customers. We’re more than just a company: We help millions of consumers make more-informed decisions every day. We know that our teammates are our most valuable asset, and we value a balanced life while tackling challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. Join our team as a Sales Operations Coordinator!
The Sales Operations Coordinator will be part of a team who provides tactical and strategic support to sales and account management in the Dealer Business Unit. This role will help drive sales and increase revenue by providing accurate, data-driven metrics and reporting, and streamlined pricing process.This role has an expectation of 3 days in the office per week, subject to change based on future business needs.
What's You'll Be Doing
What We're Looking For
- Support sales teams with systems and processes to ensure an efficient sales process and positive dealer experience.
- Use established business rules, systems, data points, and processes to correctly analyze and price all CARFAX products.
- Support sales teams with accurate, timely crediting of all sales.
- Analyze existing reporting and processes to identify improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate across the business to increase sales and account management efficiencies and facilitate improvements.
- Create and maintain reporting that will be used by internal management and dealer facing teams.
- Communicate reporting, metric, and pricing process updates across all business levels.
What’s In It For You
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience, including Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, and Outlook.
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to prioritize high volume work queues.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing, team player, self-starter, and independent worker.
Don’t Take Our Word For It
- Competitive compensation, health benefits and generous time off policies
- Winter holiday break and 4-Day summer work weeks
- 401(k) / DCPP matching
- Annual bonus program
- Casual, dog-friendly, and innovative office spaces
- 10X Virginia Business Best Places to Work
- 9X Washingtonian Great Places to Work
- 9X Washington Post Top Workplace
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best Places to Work
CARFAX, part of S&P Global Mobility, helps millions of people every day confidently shop, buy, service and sell used cars with innovative solutions powered by CARFAX vehicle history information. The expert in vehicle history since 1984, CARFAX provides exclusive services like CARFAX Used Car Listings, CARFAX Car Care, CARFAX History-Based Value and the flagship CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX owns the world’s largest vehicle history database and is nationally recognized as a top workplace by The Washington Post and Glassdoor.com. Shop, Buy, Service, Sell – Show me the CARFAX™. S&P Global Mobility is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). S&P Global is the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks, analytics and workflow solutions in the global capital, commodity and automotive markets.
CARFAX is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CARFAX to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, CARFAX will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. We are a participant in E-Verify.