Drives overall sales planning and enablement functions to maximize sales support team effectiveness, field sales efficiency and effectiveness, and market share growth through systems, processes, KPI management, and organizational leadership.Position Responsibilities
- Develop, evaluate, and implement processes and systems through strong and collaborative team leadership to improve pipeline management, reporting, and sales training, including fully leveraging the Salesforce CRM system.
- Lead and manage a group of functional experts to support a “team sale” approach
- Collaborate as a member of a cross-functional team to refine/deploy sales-related campaigns and communications.
- Partner with field sales leadership to establish market priorities and review effectiveness for deployment of resources.
- Track pipeline of sales and grant opportunities, ensure effective reporting and communication, and drive accountability.
- Establish and evaluate progress metrics, understand underperformance, arrange assistance and support for salespeople with undesirable trends
- Prepares sales forecasts from bottoms-up and top-down methodologies, recommend quotas for sales representatives, and advise on changes in promotional efforts
- Consolidate & track sales opportunities with all territory managers; analyze opportunities against market trends, & present recommended paths of growth to management
- Establish key performance metrics and dashboards that align with the organization’s growth strategies and use them to optimize sales execution.
- Be based in Kansas City headquarters office for face-to-face engagement and collaboration (not a remote or hybrid role)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to lead diverse teams and drive sales effectiveness throughout the sales cycle
- Strong capability in designing and implementing sales processes aligned to the strategic goals of the business
- 5+ years of sales operation management experience
- 5+ years managing sales functions within a CRM system
- Experience prioritizing tasks & managing collaboration between multiple forces
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Salesforce
- Project Management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Core Competencies/ Skills
- Visible leadership presence for full engagement and collaboration with direct reports and cross-functional peers and partners
- Ability to combine long term vision with day-to-day management and outstanding execution, follow-through, and reporting
- Experience building and evolving teams to adapt quickly to market opportunities
- Strong analytical thinking skills and understanding of relevant tools
- Understanding of complex sales processes and systems
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Strategic thinking skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Attitude that brings positive energy across the team
- Passion, drive, self-motivation, and competitive fire
Orange EV is an Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity