Juniper Networks is a leading provider of networking solutions that power the most innovative and efficient networks for businesses and service providers worldwide. Our high-performance network infrastructure helps customers build the best networks for their businesses. We are looking for a Regional Sales Operations Manager to join our team and support our sales organization in achieving our strategic goals.Position Overview:
The Regional Sales Operations Manager at Juniper Networks plays a pivotal role in ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales operations within a designated region. This role is responsible for territory management, pipeline hygiene, Quarterly Business Review (QBR) management, data analytics, and field support. The Regional Sales Operations Manager will be the go-to person for sales leadership, providing critical insights and operational support.Key Responsibilities:
- Territory Management:
- Collaborate with the sales team to define and optimize territories for maximum revenue potential.
- Ensure proper alignment of accounts and prospects to sales representatives, taking into consideration industry trends and customer preferences.
- Manage any territory realignment efforts as necessary.
- Pipeline Hygiene:
- Implement and maintain best practices for maintaining a clean and accurate sales pipeline.
- Regularly review and cleanse the pipeline data to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Provide guidance to sales teams on opportunity management and deal progression.
- Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Management:
- Facilitate and lead QBR meetings to review and analyze the sales team's performance against targets.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to set strategic goals, identify challenges, and formulate action plans.
- Ensure that QBRs provide actionable insights for continuous improvement.
- Sales Readiness:
- Develop and implement sales readiness programs and processes to ensure the sales team is well-equipped to meet their goals.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to ensure alignment on messaging and product knowledge.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of sales readiness initiatives.
- Utilize data analytics to provide meaningful insights and recommendations to sales leadership.
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that track key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor the health of the sales organization.
- Identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement within the region.
- Field Support:
- Provide operational support to the field sales teams to enhance their productivity.
- Work closely with sales representatives to resolve operational issues and address their needs.
- Assist in the onboarding and training of new sales team members.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales operations or a related role, preferably in the technology industry.
- Strong knowledge of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and data analytics tools such as Clari for pipeline inspection.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If you are a results-oriented, data-driven professional with a passion for optimizing sales operations, ensuring sales readiness, and effective forecast management, we encourage you to apply for the position of Regional Sales Operations Manager at Juniper Networks. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Juniper Networks is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages and a supportive work environment that fosters growth and career development. Join our team and be a part of the future of networking technology.
Minimum Salary: $108,900.00
The pay range for this position is expected to be between $108,900.00 and $166,980.00/year; however, the base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position also includes medical benefits, 401(k) eligibility, vacation, sick time, and parental leave. Additional details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Juniper’s pay range data is provided in accordance with local state pay transparency regulations. Juniper may post different minimum wage ranges for permanent residency petitions pursuant to US Department of Labor requirements.