Opentext - The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Revenue Operation’s System team plays a pivotal role as part of the larger Sales Operations team that supports all business units at Opentext, globally. Specifically, this team focuses on the support and enhancements of our primary CRM tool (Salesforce.com) that allow our Sales and Professional Services teams to operate efficiently and effectively. Our core systems include: Salesforce.com, ChangePoint, and Anaplan.The Opportunity
The Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst-Salesforce.com will report to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations and will collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to implement solutions to issues that vary across all levels of the business. The Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst-Salesforce.com will leverage their Technical experience with Salesforce.com to gather and document business requirements, implement change requests, create use cases, and test plans, and provide ongoing end user support and training. The Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst-Salesforce.com will also be responsible for data management and become a subject matter expert for mergers & acquisitions as it relates to system convergence and cut overs. Lastly, utilizing Systems/Business Analyst skills to support system reporting and analytics needs.You Are Great At
What It Takes
- Quickly learning and understanding the Opentext sales processes to gather business requirements for all system changes and providing holistic guidance to business stakeholders.
- Managing system changes through the full cycle from requirements definition through to implementation, testing, support, and training of end users.
- Understanding the technical side of Salesforce.com to translate and provide direction to the business on the tool’s capabilities, as it relates to their business requirements or needs.
- Working and Collaborating with the company’s IT teams on actioning development changes and processes that best address business needs
- Communicating cross functionally with different business lines to ensure departmental goals and objectives are clearly disseminated, understood, managed, and tracked
- Develop and execute use cases, flow charts and testing scenarios
- Working with Sales management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com and ChangePoint to support additional business processes or functions
- Being a data steward and working with internal teams to audit Salesforce.com data and resolving data integrity issues
- Partnering with internal customers to trouble shoot and solution user issues in Salesforce.com via a support ticketing process.
- Developing and maintaining reports and dashboards requested by the Sales and management
- Strong interpersonal skills, solid business acumen and a passion for technology
- University Degree or College Diploma in a business or technical discipline.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems; SFDC Administrator or Consulting Certification would be a decided asset
- 1 to 2 years of experience building process flows, use cases, developing test plans and conducting UAT/PAT
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a business analyst gathering and documenting business requirements; ideally having formal training in business analysis methodology and practice.
- Experience working in a customer support capacity assisting Sales and Professional Services Operations where internal customer support and success is paramount
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
- The ability to manage several concurrent projects within a high energy, fast paced and evolving environment, and the flexibility to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.