Who We Are:
F12 was built by uniting IT consulting firms from across Canada around a common vision – to combat risk and complexity by continuously crafting business technology platforms that empower business leaders to focus and thrive. We aim to elevate IT conversations (from ingredients to outcomes) and deliver fully designed solutions where there are no bad options.
Look no further if you seek the fast lane into an IT career or wish to supercharge your professional development. You will collaborate with a diverse team and gain exposure to technology services in scores of businesses; your resume will become rich with experience and accomplishments. F12 is on a mission to elevate our employees. We are doing this by building and retaining an elite team of IT professionals equipped to deliver unmatched service to Canadian business leaders and their teams. We value humble service, self-improvement, hard work, and we are looking for like-minded-minded individuals to join us on our journey.
As part of the Sales Organization: Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for driving operational excellence across our revenue-generating functions. This role is instrumental in aligning our sales, marketing, and support teams to maximize revenue growth, enhance customer satisfaction, and improve operational efficiency. You will be a critical leader in driving data-driven decision making, implementing technology solutions, and optimizing processes to achieve our revenue goals.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and support teams to ensure seamless lead-to-revenue processes.
- Work with the go-to-market team to define and document processes.
- Generate actionable insights from data to drive revenue growth.
- Calibrate/build CRM dashboards, reporting, and funnel data for Board Reporting, Sales, and Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics/BI - pull insights from sales, marketing, customer, and prospect data sets.
- Collaborate with sales and support teams to enhance customer onboarding, adoption, and retention processes.
- Develop customer health scoring and feedback mechanisms to improve customer satisfaction.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in revenue operations and implement process improvements.
- Manage end-to-end revenue team operations process by standardizing and documenting procedures and workflows.
- Evaluate, select, and implement software tools and systems that improve revenue operations.
- Act as a bridge between departments to resolve operational challenges and promote alignment.
- Align compensation models to support team incentives.
- Partner with Executive Stakeholders to strategize, evaluate and execute business initiatives.
- Create and own data driven dashboards to develop revenue forecasts to support F12’s business goals.
- Responsible for owning and managing the F12 revenue cycle from beginning to end.
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related role in a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong knowledge of HubSpot - execution and capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Ability to perform market and customer research to discover business opportunities for growth.
- Extensive experience executing data governance policies and performing audits with a proven track record of resolving issues that arise.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue quotas and targets.
- Experienced in aligning teams and change management.
- Strong proven experience using data analytics to improve business performance.
- Proven experience optimizing processes by leveraging technology to automate and streamline tasks.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis and reporting tools.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, marketing automation platforms, and analytics tools.
- Proven track record of troubleshooting technical issues quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, adept at optimizing processes and fostering collaboration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Operational Knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Adaptability and flexibility to change
- Customer Centric Approach
- Extensive CRM experience (specifically HubSpot)
What You Can Expect from Us:
We take pride in our forward-thinking, dynamic culture that champions diversity and inclusivity and fosters a respectful working environment. We also want to make sure that however you get IT done in all parts of your life, we’ve got your back. Here are some of the components of our total rewards plan:
- Health Spending or RRSP Matching
- Three weeks vacation plus extra Flex Days
- Extended Health Care Benefits (Dental, Vision, Life/Disability Insurance and more) and Employee Assistance Program
- Reimbursements for educational advancement and certifications
- Leadership development opportunities and growth coaching
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment:
- F12.net practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills, and knowledge. The company maintains a strict policy to ensure equal employment opportunities and do not discriminate based on any grounds and elements protected by law.
- For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to accommodation and accommodation measures addressed confidentially. Please notify us in advance if any accommodations required.