Harnessing the Power of Data, Together.
Solace stands at the forefront of technology and innovation, empowering the world's largest enterprises in their journey towards becoming real-time, data-driven organizations. Our cutting-edge technology intelligently, securely and reliably helps our customers by solving use cases like hybrid cloud integration, IoT connectivity, microservices, and big data distribution.
The next time you drive a luxury vehicle, order new furniture online, fly in a plane, or do some online banking, your positive experience could be a direct result of our technology, and your hard work!
As our Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to maximize the value of applications and processes to support the business. You are responsible for reviewing existing applications, identifying areas for improvements and optimization, as well as being playing an integral role in managing the implementation and success of new business applications. You collaborate with all levels of the business, from individual users to executives.
As the Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, you will
- Build relationships with project sponsors and key stakeholders, project team members, and vendors.
- Elicit, document, and analyze business and stakeholder requirements and transform them into system requirements.
- Create and maintain business process models and flows.
- Act as project manager for identified projects, defining metrics, and ensuring delivery success and compliance.
- Prepare user and technical documentation, i.e. “how to” documents and deliver training.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the delivery of business system analysis services and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Track lessons learned and make recommendations on how to improve and avoid previously seen barriers and challenges.
- Contribute to the regular cadence of product upgrades for various business applications. Follow upcoming releases, join training sessions, test functionality, summarize the impact to current business processes, write internal release notes, and provide documentation.
- Work with numerous business stakeholders across multiple departments to identify and resolve issues related to supported business applications and connected components. Define the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment, and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- Drive an ease-of-use philosophy and build strong relationships within the user community to eliminate needless frustrations.
- Analyze data before reporting findings and data-driven recommendations to the users/executives for sound decision-making.
What will you bring to the role
- A graduate of a degree/diploma within Engineering, business administration, commerce, marketing, IT or equivalent experience.
- At least 5+ years of proven experience as a business systems analyst with in-depth knowledge of revenue operations.
- Previous expertise with Marketo, Salesforce, CPQ, Service Cloud, FinancialForce and related applications.
- Expertise in using in-depth Tableau / CRM Analytics capabilities, techniques and standards to produce rich context via dashboards and reports.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Analysis Services (SSIS, SSAS) and complex SQL queries would be considered an asset.
- com Certifications would be considered an asset.
- Experience leading complex projects through to success.
- Demonstrated strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas both technically and user-friendly language.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills along with excellent Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Development Experience is a plus.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us at Solace
- We have an awesome team! You’ll get to work with some of the smartest individuals in the business
- We believe in work-life balance and believe it’s important to love what you do
- We have adopted a hybrid work model to create an inclusive working environment for everyone
- We live by our values: craftsmanship, trust, courage, freedom, momentum, humility, and human experience. Every. Single. Day.
- Our training programs are top-notch (LinkedIn Learning, Mentorship program, Solace Academy)
- We like to brag about our stellar customer lineup!
- We are social – we like to keep things simple and fun!
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor
- We have a sense of humour and make cool videos on cool topics like MITT and this! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ctc3K_Y8w)
We understand that experience takes on various shapes and sizes. Not sure you meet all the requirements? We still want to hear from you! Your unique experience could be exactly what we are looking for.
At Solace, we believe that diversity and inclusion drive innovation and growth, both in business and in life. We strive to create an enriching and safe workplace where you can be who you are. If you want to do the best work of your career and feel supported every step of the way, we encourage you to join us!
Accommodations are available upon request for anyone taking part in the hiring process. Let us know how we can help! We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.