We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to oversee company-wide revenue generation and build an integrated approach across marketing and sales to create the best customer experience by aligning with our vision to: Improve the Quality of Life, One home at a Time.
You'll be responsible for revenue performance and for customer retention, customer growth, and new customer acquisition. You will also coordinate and align marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure that processes deliver an effective end-to-end customer and buyer experience.Responsibilities
- Strategy; work closely with the CEO to develop and own a strategy to drive incremental revenue and reduce churn.
- Market Persona Development; define ideal buyers, select market segments, and pick audiences to engage using data-driven insights.
- Metrics; set up top-down goals and metrics based on both internal goals and external market opportunities in selected markets.
- Product; partner with CEO and COO to define offerings, continuously refining value propositions and looking for differentiators.
- GTM; define go-to-market models across offers and segments to access buyers, customers, and influencers.
- Demand Generation; manage a variety of marketing programs to attract, engage, nurture (educate) and convert leads.
- Campaign Strategy; oversee campaign strategy, design and execution for marketing and sales to optimize buyer engagement and the efficient and effective execution of a GBB sales strategy that maximizes design options to closed deals.
- Sales Management; manage the sales teams activities and competencies to sell our solutions and manage relationships predictably, so that they exceed targets and align with our Core Values:
- TRANSPARENCY with our customers and within our team.
- RESPECT for our customers’ homes and for our business.
- EDUCATION by informing our customers and training our employees.
- EXCELLENCE in our customer service, communication, and work.
- SERVICE through serving our customers, community, and team members.
- Account Management; ensure Design Consultants (Account Managers) are executing effectively to maximize retention, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Brand; enable and maintain brand touchpoints to engage buyers across segments.
- Infrastructure; integrate the revenue technology stack including marketing automaton, CRM, digital channels, business intelligence, and customer data platform.
- Recruitment; build a performance-based culture by attracting, hiring, and retaining top sales and marketing talent. Maintain accountability through weekly 1:1s (MIOs) and a KPI Scoreboard.
- Budget; manage and allocate the budget to maximize performance.
About Energy Exteriors NW
- Successful leadership experience, in particular scaling and managing all aspects of the sales and marketing function.
- Recent experience as a senior sales leader with industry expertise and working in an expansion-stage, home services focused, B2C/B2B company.
- Successful experience leading sales teams with experience managing managers.
- Experience creating, defining and operationalizing go-to-market strategies and managing complex sales cycles.
- Experience building, aligning and managing direct, channel, and inside sales teams.
- Excellent understanding of modern demand generation and conversion optimization techniques.
- Track record of success building and motivating sales and marketing teams, while consistently delivering quarterly targets with high quality deal structure.
At Energy Exteriors NW, we specialize in home exterior remodeling with the installation of the highest -quality exterior windows, doors, and siding! We are on a quest to lead the Home Improvement industry by Improving the Quality of Life, One Home at a Time.Our trusted products help our clients have peace of mind to feel safe and comfortable in their homes. We partner with Energy STAR to ensure our products and services offer the best solutions to cut energy costs. Our team of installers are factory-trained and certified to ensure a superior customer experience. As a result, we proudly maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.