Fractional Chief Revenue Officer
United States (Remote) $50,000 – $100,000
*This post was created on behalf of one of Bravado’s clients.
Our client is a cloud-based testing platform that provides on-demand quality assurance (QA) and testing services for software and web applications. It offers a unique approach to QA testing by combining the power of human testers with automated testing tools to help businesses ensure the quality of their software. They use a network of human testers from around the world to perform various testing tasks. These testers can mimic real user interactions, providing valuable insights into the user experience. They aim to help development teams deliver high-quality software by combining the advantages of automated testing with the insights and adaptability of human testers. This approach can help organizations improve the user experience, reduce software defects, and accelerate the development process.
Location: United States of America (Remote)
Best Selling Experience For This Specific Flex Opportunity:
- CROs and Senior Vice Presidents of Sales that have sold products like Quality Assurance software to developer and engineering departments.
- Experience with companies like GitHub, Smartbear, Sourcegraph, and Postman is a huge plus. https://nursa.com/facility/post-prn-jobs
Bravado Flex Opportunities Are Diverse And May Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- Strategizing with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales process
- Developing new business leads and opportunities
- Enhancing existing relationships with prospects and customers
- Utilizing prospecting and research tools
- Coordinating with assigned employees of Customer to qualify opportunities
- Preparing for and booking meetings with target prospects (business development)
- Tracking opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes and next steps
- Closing business by driving new opportunities and selling into existing accounts
What is Bravado Flex?
In this economy, companies have been forced to freeze sales hiring but their need to grow revenue remains. Bravado Flex is a marketplace of independent sales professionals ready to work part-time gigs with companies in need of their services.
Bravado Flex FAQs:
Q: Can I have a full time job in addition to Bravado Flex opportunities?
A: Yes! Bravado Flex is a perfect side gig for sales professionals to get compensated for their sales expertise and relationships.
Q: Can I participate in Bravado Flex if I don’t have a full time job?
Q: Will I be compensated for my Bravado Flex work?
A: Yes! Each opportunity comes with its own compensation package. Typically engagements are $100-1000 per qualified meeting or 10-50% of commissions on deals closed. Many Flex roles also include monthly stipends.
What is Bravado?
Bravado is a community of sales professionals built for sales professionals by sales professionals. Whether you are actively looking for a new sales role or seeking career advice on how to hit quota, Bravado is your ultimate resource for anything sales related.
Why can’t I see the name of this specific company?
Bravado works with a plethora of companies specifically seeking to grow their sales teams, hence, there is a large range of active opportunities (just like this job posting!) available in our network. Once you join our community using the “apply now” button, you will be shown all available job opportunities that match your profile.
Why do I have to join Bravado to apply?
Sales professionals often get the short end of the stick, but Bravado is here to change that. Our onboarding process focuses on highlighting your unique sales skills and our internal algorithm will match you with the most relevant active job opportunities. Essentially, by applying to this one position through us, you will be considered for all others in the same job title category as well.
I want to work for Bravado!
That’s great! You can find our internal job postings using the link below: