The Chief Revenue Officer will be a senior leader and will oversee all revenue generation for the Indy Pro Volleyball team. The CRO will be the leading sponsorship sales executive for the team, and will directly oversee the corporate partnerships department. In addition, the CRO will work closely with marketing, ticketing, the venue and the League, and be primarily responsible for the presentation, quality, sales, and delivery of the team's sponsorships inventory.
- Work with team President / GM and VP Ticket Sales to develop and achieve company revenue goals.
- Create key sales strategies and go-to-market plans that generate revenue.
- Develop and lead a best-in-class sales and service team, with a specific focus on leading corporate partnership sales department.
- Develop and maintain revenue reports for the company.
- Several years direct experience leading teams and closing sports sponsorship deals.
- Possesses established relationships in corporate sponsorship industry.
- Demonstrated ability to find opportunities, develop strategies and execute creative solutions.
- Excels in fast paced, startup work environment.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for sports.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach.