Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you're joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don't just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.About The Position
As a Market & Sales Operations Representative (MSOR), you are primarily responsible and accountable to drive services growth in partnership with our dealers with a focus on dealer marketing & sales excellence, digital excellence and to accelerate e-commerce adoption. This position will be based in Melbourne, Australia .Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing industry, marketing and digital application knowledge as well as a strong understanding of the Caterpillar Dealer network
- Advising dealers on marketing, sales and customer-related strategies, systems and processes
- Coaching dealers in developing increased human performance capability such as identifying performance gap solutions
- Drive strategic growth initiatives with District Manager to align with internal partners and dealers
- Counsel dealers on strategy development and lead services growth plan governance
- Aligning strategies of the dealer with Caterpillar Enterprise Strategy
- Advising on existing and potential customer experience issues and improvement measures such as recommending ways to enhance market coverage and customer experience through training, technology enabled solutions, etc
- Consulting with dealers on marketing and sales strategy planning including developing strategies and plans to improve dealer effectiveness and identifying potential opportunities for increasing sales
- Consulting with dealers on process improvement methods and assisting with process evaluation
- Assisting dealers in business planning and on effectiveness of meeting expected business results
As a dealer facing representative, you will collaborate with dealers to build capability, drive process improvement, and execute Market and Sales Operations related strategies. You will connect data to identify opportunities and develop solutions which support dealers in meeting customer needs.Desired Skills And Experience
Top Candidates Will Have
- Communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Change management and Project management and collaboration skills
- Analytical skills to interpret and understand data to drive actions
- Ability to work independently and influence others in a variety of work environments to build trust.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Previous work experience in sales, product support, market development and eCommerce would be beneficial
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
Caterpillar of Australia is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship.
- Passion for marketing and driving customer loyalty and experience
- High intellectual curiosity to learn, engage with people and build strong relationships.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community .