Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero is looking for a driven and skilled Head of Sales Operations. The Head of Sales Operations is a critical leadership role within Employment Hero, responsible for streamlining sales operations and contributing to the business's revenue generation goals. In this role, you will lead all aspects of sales operations, including funnel management, operational efficiencies, efficient investment and optimisation of the sales tech stack.
Your responsibilities will range from Forecasting & Pipeline Analysis, Sales Process Design, System Optimisation and Project Management - requiring a mix of analytical insight, strong business acumen, and cross–functional collaboration with GTM leaders.
To be successful, you will need to get deep into (sometimes ambiguous) data so that you can understand the business thoroughly, rapidly diagnose issues and formulate solutions. First Principles Thinking, Intellectual curiosity, and a bias for action are essential.Requirements
- 10+ years experience in Sales Operations, ideally within a high-growth SaaS environment
- 5+ years management experience, with a proven track record of building and managing high performing teams of analysts
- Demonstrated experience leading a global sales operations function across multiple regions and product portfolios
- Demonstrated experience designing and optimising a world class sales technology stack
- Strong operational, analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly adapt to new challenges and changes in direction
- Organised and structured, capable of coordinating multiple work streams in parallel.
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a bias for action.
- Proven ability to apply First Principles thinking and demonstrate excellent judgement and decision-making.
- Prior exposure to high-growth work environments and a strong understanding of SaaS business models and go-to-market principles.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, managing, and developing people, coupled with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and self confidence
- Hands on experience with a range of Sales technologies such as Salesforce, Outreach and Gong or similar
- Tableau experience highly regarded
- Serve as a key advisor and business partner to senior leadership, including heads of sales and regional MDs, driving improvements in sales performance and operational efficiencies.
- Define and own the Sales Operations strategy, vision, operating model and roadmap
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Own the Sales Operations roadmap, and that opportunities to drive revenue and sales efficiencies are harnessed
- Build and operate best practices in pipeline management and sales forecasting
- Own and drive analytics and reporting across the entire sales funnel including volume, velocity and conversion metrics
- Partner with our Commercial Insights and Data teams to ensure the sales team has access to best-in-class analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Own, Manage and Maintain the Sales Tech Stack, including the evaluation and implementation of new systems, ensuring sales technology is evaluated, selected, implemented and customised to meet the needs of the sales team
- Continuously improve sales systems and processes
- Negotiate contracts with vendors
- Manage, build and lead a global team by coaching and developing existing team members and closing talent gaps where needed
- Lead agile sales project delivery
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018