Stenn is one of the leading FinTechs in Europe and a category leader in the verticals and markets it operates in. Founded in 2015, Stenn's purpose is to connect international SMEs to the global financial system, helping to bridge a reported $3.6 trillion (USD) financing gap through a fast, simple online platform. To date, Stenn has enabled over $14 billion (USD) of finance to SMEs in 3 verticals and 4 markets, with capital provided by several blue-chip banks and institutional fund managers across the globe.
Rapid expansion continues at Stenn, as under-served SMEs seek financing solutions to manage significant macroeconomic and supply chain disruption; and this follows our $50 million Series A fundraise in 2022, valuing Stenn at $900 million.
Our HQ is in London with employees across the globe, including the USA, Europe and China. We are made up of diverse, highly skilled professionals who work in an innovative way to develop and drive our business further. Our people are empowered to work autonomously through a trusting leadership style which encourages learning.The role:
As the Director, Sales Operations for Stenn you will play a pivotal role in defining and establishing our Sales Operations structure as we embark on an ambitious 3 year growth trajectory. Working in close partnership with our CRO and Sales VPs you will deliver world class sales processes and tracking enabling our sales teams to drive revenue and scale efficiently and strategically.
The role will be suited to someone passionate about the sales process design and optimisation, with a proven track record of implementing best practice solutions and processes. An excellent communicator and collaborator, you will partner with sales leaders to develop thoughtful and innovative strategies that improve internal stakeholder experience, optimise performance, drive revenue and reduce operational costs. You should be a self-starter, with the ability to work efficiently, anticipate issues and come up with innovative solutions to solve them.
We genuinely believe that this kind of greenfield opportunity to build something from the ground up doesn't come along very often, even less so in such a dynamic and growing organisation like Stenn as we begin our commercial and international scale up. If you love a challenge and are ready to leverage your deep knowledge and experience to define, build and continue to develop Stenn's sales strategy, this is the opportunity.
- Creation and maintenance of Sales Operations policies, procedures, training manuals, and related resource material.
- Delivery of success metrics to track progress and manage success metrics within Sales Operations
- Development and maintenance of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on progress
- Adoption of new technologies, processes and tools aimed at improving sales and sales operations productivity
- Ensure efficient execution of deals through a standard flow process on an ongoing basis.
- Act as a trusted strategic advisor to sales leaders, delivering strategy and operational execution across their organisations
- Act as the subject matter expert for wider process, system, enablement and other sales operations activities that influence the success of revenue generation.
- Support the sales leadership with key business decisions, and execute the rollouts of global projects.
What will success look like:
- Clear and demonstrable experience in leading sales operations at a fintech, cloud, information technology or software company.
- Solid strategic planning skills combined with exceptional project execution capabilities.
- Strong analytical mindset combined with the ability to analyse data and reports to drive sales effectiveness
- Has worked closely with executive sales leadership.
- Experienced people leader capable of leading and inspiring a sales operations team.
- A credible communicator and presenter.
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments.
- Process - will have developed, documented and embedded sales processes with automation and velocity at the heart
- Performance - will have developed, implemented and embedded KPIs, sales metrics, compensation/incentive plans and best practices methodologies.
- Operations - established market intelligence support and contributed to profiling of top sales talent in line with overall revenue strategy.
- Systems/tools - clearly defined data management and reporting structure, CRM configuration and task automation.
We appreciate the support agencies can provide, however our in-house team do not require any 3rd party assistance at this time.
At Stenn, we believe that every team member deserves to feel like they belong. We foster a culture of inclusivity, respect, and collaboration where everyone's unique perspectives are valued. Join us and be part of a team where you can thrive and grow, both professionally and personally.