PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations , this role requires an independent contributor who collaborates effectively with a variety of collaborators and stake holders to support sales operations, improve processes and workflows, implement innovative solutions, and maintain the data integrity of the Net Ads sales ecosystem.
In addition to other Revenue Operations responsibility, this role will be responsible to execute and measure performance of the sales plan to drive operational excellence for the organization.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business.
- Performing business analytics and deriving actionable insights - data required for growth planning.
- Leading the review of the opportunity pipeline, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Developing revenue forecasts in partnership with Sales teams, ensuring reporting accuracy.
- Actively exposing areas that require course correction, linking measures that cross the organization.
- Supporting the attainment of sales goals including measures against pipeline, IO (Insertion Order), budget attainment, and reporting forecast.
- Producing both scheduled and ad hoc reporting from supported systems; Salesforce, Snowflake, SAP and others.
- Managing the quotas for the global teams and running the sign-off process for adjustments where needed. Understand how to equitably shift quotas as conditions change over time
- Leading the overall annual quota and account segmentation process
- Handling the review process for lost accounts and providing the relevant feedback and insights into win back strategies.
- Management and improvement of the following core operational processes: Revenue forecasting, account segmentation data, quota management, rhythm of the business supportive reporting, and ad-hoc reporting.
- Driving optimization in tools utilization (i.e., Salesforce), including participating in any efforts around new tools, testing and adoption - e.g., Forecasting, Account Planning etc.
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for underperformance.
- Continually driving standardization and simplification across SIE Network Ads.
- 5+ years of experience in business data analysis, revenue forecasting, developing business insight and finding opportunities for improvement.
- Strong finance background and has managed a sales plan
- Extensive experience in driving scale and operational excellence across the business lifecycle.
- A firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects.
- Deep understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce etc.
Please refer to our Candidate Privacy Notice for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights.
- Strong data management – how to collect and analyze data and to transform analyses to commercial opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce SalesCloud, Snowflake data warehouses or other relevant data and sales CRM tools
- Ability to query data sets directly using SQL, Python a bonus
- Ability to build strategic and tactical level plans to drive sales excellence.
- Lead cross-functional business change.
- Manage partners at all levels and cooperating with people across organizational entities in a multicultural company.
- Aim for simplification of complexity to make it easier for the business to understand and relate to without making the sales process cumbersome.
- Ability to drive execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here
to learn more.
The estimated base pay range for this role is listed below.
$128,800 — $193,200 USDEqual Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.