The Instant Group are hiring!
We are The Instant Group, where work gets smarter for all: employees, businesses, and the planet.
As the world’s largest flexible workspace market, we take pride in...
- Providing over 250,000 organisations around the world with office space, coworking memberships, virtual offices, or meeting rooms
- Delivering the latest flex market data and insights
- Offering expert consulting services on portfolio strategy, procurement and sustainability
- Empowering 20,000+ landlord, operator and investor partners to capture flex workspace demand, boosting revenue (up to 30%) and asset efficiency
By seamlessly connecting supply and demand with data-driven solutions, we redefine work, helping businesses thrive worldwide. We shape the next generation of work so that you can achieve your best work life, every day.
Our clients (Prudential, Booking.com, Shell, Jaguar Land Rover, GSK, Hines...) trust our team across virtual and real-life offices globally, from London, Paris and New York, to Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney.
Join our dynamic organisation, awarded one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Property’ and continuously featured in the ‘Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200’. Build your career where innovation and connectivity meet, where we solve challenges and grasp opportunities together.
As the Sales Operations Associate you will report into the head of Sales Operations globally and will be responsible for supporting with all sales teams. The focus of this role is to help evolve the sales culture globally with an emphasis on revenue growth and productivity.
The candidate will be proactive, driven, enthusiastic and meticulous in manner with a high level of expertise in data analysis, process improvement, and implementing sales tech while being able to present and communicate at all levels across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this high growth organization and to work with an exciting sales team undergoing a change programme
What will you be doing?
- Develop BAU weekly, monthly & quarterly reports that highlight trends, successes & opportunities.
- Create effective data visualisations, reports and analytical solutions that provide the senior leadership team with access to critical metrics and insights.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting to support business decisions.
- Evolve, understand and solve problems as they arise within the sales process and the tech stack.
- Work with various teams to route leads to sales reps in an efficient and effective way.
- Create documents that support such things as a) sales process, b) ‘How to guides’, c) commercial principles and d) other ad hoc materials.
Who are we looking for?
- Alignment with our company behaviours: Play To Win, Own Your Outcome, Solve It Together, Help Each Other Grow
- Experience working in a high performance, data-focused role analytics role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with large data sets and identify patterns and trends.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with power BI or other data visualisation tools.
- You have proven experience gathering, interpreting and presenting data and can translate quantitative findings into action plans.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or a comparable CRM platform.
What’s in it for you?
At The Instant Group, we prioritise our people and our clients. We are committed to fostering diversity, equality and inclusion, providing equal opportunities in all aspects of employment. Our goal is a workforce that truly reflects society and our customers, creating an environment where every employee feels respected and empowered. When hiring or promoting from within, we see diverse experiences from a variety of backgrounds and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, disability status or any other dimensions of diversity.
- Private healthcare and life cover
- Hybrid working with a focus on connectivity, flexibility and bigger relationships as part of our workplace experience strategy
- Bespoke training programmes and our bespoke ‘Instant Learning’ portal
- Reward Gateway (discounts!)
- Wellbeing Centre
- Global Employee Assistance Programme
- Brilliant colleague recognition scheme, with quarterly and annual ‘Let’s Celebrate’ awards (with great prizes!)
- Laptop / tech provided
- Early finish on a Friday!
Powered by JazzHR