Job Title: Sales Operations Associate
Job ID: 23-07667
Duration: 06 Months on W2- Contract
Location: Burlington, MA
Note- this is a hybrid expected to be in the office twice a week so local candidates to below address only.
Number of Leased Workers needed – 2
Tentative start date – asap
Work shift (days/times) – 1st Shift
Travel Required (% of travel) – no except going into office 2 days a week and during training period.
Sales Operations Associate
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:30 – 5:00 pm
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Associate is customer service, order processing, CRM management, and logistical support for both sales and service within assigned territory for BK Medical - the industry leader in intraoperative ultrasound systems. Working closely with Sales, Service, Accounting, Finance, and Fulfillment Operations, the Sales Operations Associate ensures the accuracy of customer orders and related data, driving consistency at the account level to optimize the customer experience. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a reputation for successful engagement with both internal and external customers.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Responsibilities include receiving quotes, processing orders, and coordinating communication of order fulfillment for equipment, products, and service spare parts.
- Track order status from beginning to end and be liaison with sales, service, and customers to ensure all orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist customers, sales representatives, and service representatives on all aspects of support for order placement.
- Initiates and issues Return Material Authorizations (RMAs) for repair and return of customer-owned products.
- Respond to inquiries regarding products, prices, delivery, and service.
- Work with team members to enter large or complex orders.
- Verify and audit orders from customers.
- Provide shipment tracking.
- Work in conjunction with Fulfillment Operations, Accounting, Contracting, and Finance teams to collect information and complete processing of customer orders.
- Identify issues and collaborate with multiple groups to bring issues to resolution.
- Manage customer calls, emails, and resolution of any customer complaints related to order processing.
- Maintain sales files and order records, as required.
- Assist with other duties and special projects as requested.
- A minimum education level of an Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years professional related experience with knowledge of sales operations and logistics. Medical device or healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a top priority.
- Ability to use professional judgment in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Strong customer support skills including follow-up, professional presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with diverse internal and external stakeholders including senior management, sales representatives, service representatives, and fulfillment operations personnel.
- Interpersonal skills along with proven adaptability and initiative.
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette with the ability to actively listen and to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and escalate to ensure customer needs always come first.
- Able to work independently with some direction.
- Understanding of customs, duties, and incoterms preferred.
- Highly proficient in related software including Microsoft Excel, SAP, and CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce.
Rama: Rama.D@sunrisesys.com | (732)-272-0380 | URL: www.sunrisesys.com
Monika Ramakrishna: Monika.R@sunrisesys.com | (262)-222-8865 | URL: www.sunrisesys.com
About the Company:
Sunrise Systems Inc
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
We provide cost-effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on-site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the development and long-term growth of new business ventures across several industries including but not limited to; accounting, banking, finance, and recruitment.
- Motivating technology staff and establishing partnerships with Fortune 500 companies
Sunrise Systems has a vast range of competence in:
- Design, development, and support of cloud-based solutions from simple to highly complexed
- Database administration of multi-platform applications, complex databases, and web-based environments that include all aspects of installation, planning, maintenance, and monitoring.
- Data processing and data migration
- Application re-engineering and platform migration
- Working with the Information Systems and end-user communities at all levels to resolve issues and establish consensus.
100 to 499 employees