We are Joblift
- a pioneer in tech-based recruiting. Since 2015 we have been working steadily to change the HR market with innovative technologies. Started as a metasearch engine, today we are a recruiting intelligence platform. Through performance-based multichannel recruiting, we find exactly the right candidates for millions of job advertisements. Our aim is to create the perfect match and to make the recruiting process easier, faster and more transparent.
With our new job recommendation system, we want to become the “digital career advisor for everyone” and, as a virtual JobCoach, support users in their career planning over the long term.
For our Commercial Team, we are looking for YOU as Trainee Revenue Operations (m/f/d)
with the earliest possible start date and a workplace in Berlin.
With us, you have the opportunity to change the e-recruiting market together with your colleagues.
The traineeship will focus on the quantitative and qualitative aspects of Revenue Operations and will give insight into areas like Sales, Customer Success, Finance & Marketing. Together with you, we will agree on a new focus project after each successful implementation. We want to ensure a mix of quantitative and qualitative tasks and topics will draw from one of the following areas:
- creation of reports and dashboards
- e.g. KPI, Activity, Management
- adhoc & in-depth data analyses
- ensuring and improving data quality
- process evaluation, design & implementation in our CRM (together with Salesforce Developers)
- improving lead quality and preparation of leads
- pipeline management
In addition to the focus projects, you will learn to give first level support to CRM users.Requirements
- Ideally, a degree with an analytical focus
- First experience with business analytics
- A high affinity for numbers and strong analytical skills with attention-to-detail
- A structured, organized approach and way of working
- You enjoy understanding interrelationships in depth
- Enjoyment of a dynamic, agile startup environment that offers a lot of freedom for personal development and focuses more on talent, attitude and community than rigid hierarchies
- You want to take over responsibilities and think for yourself
- Experience with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel
- Ideally experience with building dashboards
- Ideally experience with SQL, Python and/or a CRM system or the willingness to learn it
- Fluent English, German skills are a big plus
- A full-time, traineeship for 12 months
- The opportunity to play a significant role in shaping the strong growth of our company
- An above-average transparent communication culture with flat hierarchies, where every team member is appreciated
- An international, diverse, dynamic and yet sustainable working environment
- Living our values: Ownership & Accountability, Eagerness & Curiosity, Entrepreneurship
- A membership in the Urban Sports Club or a subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Subsidy to your company pension of 25% on top of the amount you are choosing
- Monthly subsidy for a language course
- Annual, multi-day offsite with the whole company
- Team and company events and our legendary Summer and Christmas parties
- Joblift Charity Day to engage yourself in social activities
- Monthly lunch, Newstarter and Buddy lunch with Joblift colleagues, fruit, drinks, coffee for free
- New loft office in the heart of Prenzlauer Berg with great restaurants for your lunch or coffee break
- Much more, which we will be happy to show you in person
- Start: Immediately
- Location: Berlin
- Open to LGBTQ+, internationals as well as applicants with disabilities!
If you want to support our team and be part of one of the fastest-growing Tech startups, apply now!