enmacc is Europe's largest over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform for energy and environmental commodities. Our cutting-edge platform digitalises the energy trading landscape, addressing the long-standing challenges that traders have faced for decades.
Our trading platform allows market participants to execute trades with unparalleled speed, efficiency, and confidence. We have over 500+ companies and 2000+ members actively trading electricity, gas, and pivotal environmental commodities like guarantees of origin and emissions allowances.. Our platform attracts a vibrant network of energy suppliers, trading houses, banks, industrial companies, and municipal utilities. These members benefit from amplified market opportunities, liquidity, and in turn propel the energy transition.
Since 2016, we have now a dedicated team of 80 talented individuals spread across Europe. We are driven by our enthusiasm for the energy sector and technology, thriving in a dynamic scale-up environment. If you share our zeal for working in a diverse, inclusive, and dynamic environment, we invite you to submit your application below.
Join us disrupting the international energy trading market and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work!
You will assist our Revenue team in driving revenue growth through operational excellence in the commercial teams.
Your Responsibilities/ What You Will Do
Working Student Revenue Operations at enmacc, your work is focused on enabling our commercial teams, from sales to marketing and customer success. You will:
- Support in optimising and implementing sales processes to grow revenue faster
- Conduct market research and support the revenue management team with adhoc analysis and presentations
- Source and qualify leads for our sales team
- Support with day-to-day business of the Revenue department
- Drive data accuracy and support with data hygiene initiatives
- Support with the management of key sales tools and tech stack, including the CRM
- Assist BI, Finance & other teams to ensure timely and accurate revenue reporting
Your Profile/What You Will Need
- You are enrolled as a student in Economics, Business degree or related quantitative in a German university
- First work experience in revenue/sales operations, ideally in a start-up/tech/software environment
- Knowledge and interest in CRM systems and sales, marketing and business processes
- Experience with data analysis, e.g. using Excel/GSheets
- Ability to work independently, be curious and see the big picture
- Excellent knowledge of English, German is a strong plus
- Good people skills with experience in stakeholder management
- Strong team player with low-ego personality
- Strives both at conceptual work and detailed implementation
Our Offer/ What You Will Get
- Joining a grown-up start-up in the SaaS/energy field
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies
- Modern office spaces in the heart of Munich
- State of the art hardware and software
- Diverse, international team that celebrates differences
- Free drinks, fruit, and coffee as well as special fitness offers
- Hybrid work set-up, allowing you to combine working in the office with working from home
- German classes
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside the organisation
- Chance to network and socialise with other interns & working students
- Possibility to write Master thesis in collaboration with us
- Possibility to be offered a full-time position afterwards
Got energy? Join us!