As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative, and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Places to Work four years in a row (2020-2023), ranking among the top 50 companies across the globe in the IT category. Check Point has also been named to Forbes’ list of World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies. If you want to make the world a safer place and join an award-winning company culture – you belong with us.
Deal Desk team is looking for a new member to join its staff. The team reviews large, complex, or discounted quotes to provide guidance and recommendations on deal pricing, discount structure, and contract terms, driving profitability in-line with Check Points strategic objectives.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Review business cases in the NSP (Non Standard Pricing) cycle and provide recommendations to decision makers
- Work with the field to take smart decisions and offer upsell solutions when required
- Streamline and support the process for non-standard deal approvals
- Initiate ideas of improvements, educate the field and provide added value to Check Point’s business
- Flexibility in daily shifts, and extended shifts at the end of the quarter
Your Knowledge & Skills
- A problem solver, detail oriented with a driving execution to initiate tasks and manage them start to end
- Ability to work in a complex environment and under pressure, delivers for C-Level
- Strong time management and organization skills with flexibility to work in a fast-paced, changing and international work environment
- Proven experience working in a high-volume contract administration department
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future