Parabola is transforming the way companies operate by empowering non-technical teams to automate complex data processes with ease.
Our mission is to provide non-technical teams ("operators") with the same type of leverage as their technical counterparts. We do this by providing a no-code platform to build, automate and collaborate on data workflows. By empowering teams to solve the problems they're already experts on, Parabola helps businesses of all shapes and sizes improve operations, drive revenue and, ultimately, operate with excellence.
Parabola is proud to partner with companies like Flexport, Sonos, Volcom and Durex and is backed by OpenView, Matrix, Thrive Capital, and many other amazing angel investors.
About the role:
Revenue Operations at Parabola is responsible for architecting, building and managing our best in class revenue engine. This team of one will partner with marketing, sales, and post sales leaders to create a seamless system (process and tools) that allows all functional teams to perform their best work. This role is as strategic as it is tactical: The Operations Manager will be responsible for translating Parabola’s GTM strategy and user journey into a backend revenue system architecture that drives both efficiency and scale. This team is also the point of contact for all of our revenue tools, ensuring that tools work in tandem, and that data between tools flows seamlessly, driving clear handoffs at every stage in the buyer journey. This is a critical position that ensures every member of the GTM team has the tools and data to do their best work and grow revenue for the business.
You are an operator at your core who is excited to architect, build and manage a best in class revenue system / RevOps function from the ground up. You should have deep operations experience across the revenue flywheel, having supported both marketing, sales and post-sales organizations in your career. Salesforce expertise is a must, and it would be helpful if you have experience managing Hubspot and/or another marketing automation tool. Experience in an early stage revenue operations function is also essential.
Our ideal candidate is an owner with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality (you will be our only operations resource) to build systems that will allow us to achieve ongoing, sustainable success. This role has a broad scope, and candidates should be able to translate go-to-market strategy and our customer journey that allows our pre and post sale teams to perform their work at scale and with ease.
What you'll be doing
- Own operations and systems strategy, tooling and integrations across marketing and sales.
- Drive data quality, accessibility and CRM hygiene.
- Stand up ongoing KPI and reporting process.
- Partner with growth + bizdev to operationalize and scale functions - specifically with regard to tracking and automation efforts.
What (we think) you'll need to do it
- 3+ years of experience in systems architecture and ensuring data easily and freely moves across sales and marketing systems.
- Salesforce admin with experience architecting a robust and actionable Salesforce instance.
- Startup experience (must have experience Seed through Series B).
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in a PLG go-to-market organization.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with Intercom, Hubspot, Gong, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Stripe, Mosaic, Apollo
Salary Range: $120,000 - $175,000
This salary range represents the minimum and maximum for this role based in San Francisco and New York. The salary given for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including years of experience, interview performance and anticipated responsibilities of the role. Our base salary is one component of Parabola’s competitive total package, which also includes equity and premium health and wellness benefits.