Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
About The Role
The VP, Revenue Operations will accelerate Conduent’s growth by driving the Revenue Operations strategy aligned in support of the overall Global Sales and Marketing strategy. This key leadership position will oversee a global team and will report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Key member of the Global Sales and Marketing (GSM) leadership team
- Oversees revenue operations functions including proposal & bid management, pre-sales technical support, sales operations & reporting, territory planning, training and education and overall GSM strategy.
- Key stakeholder in annual compensation and incentive planning.
- Develops and executes a short and longer term revenue operation strategy for the company.
- Establishes policies, technology and programs to support sales reporting, training and data compliance in addition to operational efficiencies and sales growth.
- Communicates with top management about sales results and marketing KPI’s.
- Develops relationships with leaders across the organization to collaborate on ways to further enhance revenue operations.
- Advises on organization standards, operating models, and organization structure.
- Ensures alignment of revenue operations within overall functional strategy.
- Leverages resources effectively and maintains compliance standards.
- Have Several years of progressive Fortune 500 or professional services leadership experience.
- Have Subject matter expertise enabling sales performance and sales process discipline on an enterprise scale.
- Being a effective team player, communicator, and relationship builder with a strategic mindset and ability to deliver against strategic priorities.
- Have an undergraduate degree or higher.
At Conduent, we want you to be yourself. We recognize that everyone is different and that how people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this this role, you can expect:
- Remote work: Enjoy the convenience of working from home and maximize your time by unplugging at the end of your work day.
Working For You
Perks and rewards designed for you:
- Health and Welfare Benefits: Our health and welfare benefits can be tailored to fit you and your family's needs and start on the first day of employment.
- Retirement Savings: We will support you as you save for your future.
- Employee Discounts: We offer you access to a vast selection of global, national, and local discounts on merchandise, services, travel, and more.
- Career Growth Opportunities: We help you thrive, so together, we can grow. We provide opportunities to advance your career with a vast portfolio of businesses and a global footprint.
- Paid Training: Earn while you learn, and continue to grow with access to award-winning learning platforms throughout your Conduent career.
- Paid time off: We provide attractive paid time off packages designed for you to enjoy your life away from work.
- Great Work Environment: We are proud of our award-winning culture and the recognition we’ve received for our diversity efforts.
At Conduent, we are one team, one mission. We understand that our success is directly related to the success of our associates. We strive to create a culture where you can:
- Bring your authentic self to work
- Grow and thrive, both personally and professionally
- Make a difference with our clients, in our communities, and with the millions of people we support
When you join Conduent, you are engaged in creating the future - both our company’s and your own. With more than 60,000 associates across 24 countries, we will provide you the opportunity to grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive, and Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range $207,000-$276,000.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form . You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.