Merlyn Mind is a "Remote First" VC-backed AI EdTech startup that brings the latest advances in AI to Education to help improve the lives of teachers and ultimately the learning outcomes of their students. Our leadership team includes talents from IBM, Amazon, Facebook, Roku, Broadcom, HP, Allen Institute for AI, and more. We have come together to build on a unified product experience for an extremely urgent mission – building a digital assistant for teachers, to untether teachers from the desk and help them with managing classroom technologies.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team to play a leading role in evaluating, implementing, and maintainingMerlyn's Go-To-Market (GTM) tactics and strategies. In this role, you will be pivotal in refining our sales processes, leveraging data analysis, and driving revenue growth. Your primary focus will be to ensure seamless coordination between the Sales team and cross-functional teams for maximum efficiency. If you are passionate about sales strategy, data analysis, process automation, and operational excellence, and have experience in education and/or channel management, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Partner with the Sales team to optimize and streamline sales processes, ensuring efficiency and accuracy throughout the sales cycle.
- Act as a bridge between Sales and other departments like Partnerships, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure fluid information exchange and alignment.
- Act as a liaison between, GTM and supply chain and finance
- Co-Manage and maintain the GTM software stack (more below) to uphold accurate and up-to-date customer and sales data.
- Drive the development and implementation of process automation initiatives across the entire GTM stack, streamlining workflows and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Generate and analyze reports and dashboards to offer insights and recommendations for enhancing sales strategy and performance.
- Support in the development and implementation of sales training programs and materials.
- Aid in the development and tracking of key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Sales team.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of sales collateral and documentation.
- Participate in special projects aimed at enhancing the overall revenue operations of theGTM organization.
- Help develop and adhere to internal Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure that the sales team’s concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently, promoting a culture of continuous improvement and seamless operations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales Operations
- Experience in the education market; Experience with channel sales management is a plus
- Proficiency across our GTM software stack (below); Certifications are a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and competing priorities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
Our Go-To-Market Tech Stack Includes:
- CRM: Salesforce
- Marketing Automation Platform: Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly Pardot)
- Sales Engagement: Groove (now Clari)
- Partner Management and Channel Marketing Automation: ZiftOne
- Scheduling: Calendly
- Contracts and Agreements: DocuSign
- Virtual Events: Zoom Events Platform
- Communication and Collaboration: Slack and Office 365
- Project Management: Jira
- Knowledge Management and Enablement: Confluence and Guru
- Analytics: Microsoft Power BI and Google Analytics
Merlyn Mind is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, and training. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Every last Friday of the month Paid Time off for everyone.
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Unlimited Paid time off