Memfault is seeking a technically skilled data analyst with revenue operations (RevOps) experience to lead architecting and building our tooling stack, making it a differentiator in growing our business. In this role, you will help unearth insights that influence our GTM and business strategy to help us achieve our organizational goals. You will do so by being the lead designer and implementation expert of our key business systems, giving them the ability to track and deliver rich datasets and results that are used throughout the company. This role presents an opportunity to initiate and grow a revenue operations team at our company.
To be a great fit, you should have experience and willingness to be a primary resource responsible for architecting and administrating our core business applications (Salesforce and Hubspot) and other supporting tools, and also possess a proven track record of working with department leads including Marketing, Business Development, Sales and Product to analyze and report data used for strategic decision making.
You will report into the operations team and your capabilities will span much of the business, prioritized by company goals. You will be supported by power users on the Operations team and around the company, third parties if necessary and additional headcount as need arises. This position is open to candidates in the United States, with Boston and NYC locations preferred. Minimal travel is expected outside of corporate events.
- Design, develop and maintain our core business applications: You will be responsible for the success of our core business applications, advising advise sales and marketing teams on how to align their operations and processes with their CRM for optimal efficiency and scalability. Salesforce and Hubspot will be the core platforms you must be, or become, an expert in and be able to service requests for new capabilities quickly so that the teams can work to their greatest potential
- Develop our data strategy: You will collaborate with department stakeholders to identify key metrics and performance indicators and ensuring the systems are tracking that data in real time and historically with rock-solid data quality. This will likely evolve to building out more significant data warehouse implementations and data pipelines in over time
- Deliver Business Intelligence: You will be central to the company’s ability to create data-driven insights and assist strategic decision making. With tools and data in hand, you will create and maintain core dashboards to provide real-time visibility into key metrics utilizing your system, and bring actionable data that drives strategic decision making around the company. You will utilize the core platforms’ reporting capabilities, spreadsheets and eventually be introducing BI tools to decrease the time-to-insight and increase consistency and accuracy
- 3+ years of related field experience in the responsibilities area is required
- Salesforce and Hubspot administration experience including development, training and maintenance (it is ok if you have more in one than the other)
- Proven ability to research, troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Expert-level spreadsheet skills (Sheets and/or Excel)
- Strong data gathering and analysis skills and the ability to think strategically and analytically
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience building and presenting analysis to managers that assist them in achieving their goals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
It would be great if you have:
- Salesforce Admin certification
- HubSpot RevOps certification or another HubSpot Certification
- Experience with any of the following tools: Notion, Slack, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zendesk, Zoom, YouTrack, Google Workspace (incl. Sheets)
- Demonstrated experience of working tightly with leadership teams to drive strategy, bringing analysis and recommendations to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business applications administration, or other business area
- Experience with a Data Warehouse (design, implementation, maintenance)
- Demonstrated experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau, Looker, Domo, Microsoft Power BI, etc
The compensation range for this position is between $90000 and $150000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary may vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages. Learn more about benefits and our company values - >
We want you (yes, you!) to apply
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria — unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you're interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!About Memfault
Memfault is the first IoT reliability platform that empowers teams to build more robust devices at scale. Today hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing and what issues are driving the majority of field failures; with Memfault, they can operate with the same speed and agility as software organizations. Companies like Lyft, Logitech, Bose, Whoop, and Verkada use Memfault's performance monitoring, device debugging, and OTA update capabilities to ship fast and build high-quality products. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus and is backed by Stripes, Uncork Capital, Partech, the 5G Innovation Lab, S28 Capital, and Y Combinator. Learn more about Careers at Memfault ->
Memfault recently closed a $24M Series B funding round announced on January 24, 2023. Learn more ->