HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 3000 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.
- Note: We will only consider candidates located in the New York Metro Area who are willing to work in our NYC office at least three days a week (Tuesday - Thursday). We love collaborating and connecting with our team members in-person, and we hope you will too!**
As a Revenue Operations Business Analyst, you will serve as a bridge between business stakeholders and technology teams, helping to translate business needs into technical solutions. You will analyze sales processes, gather requirements, and contribute to the development of strategies and solutions that improve operational efficiency and drive business growth.What will you do?
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements.
- Document and prioritize business and functional requirements.
- Create detailed documentation of business requirements, processes, and workflows.
- Prepare reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations.
- Develop test cases and ensure the successful deployment of solutions.
- Maintain effective communication with business stakeholders and project teams.
- Provide regular updates on project status and issue resolution.
- Analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform decision-making.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor Sales KPIs and performance.
- Communicate insights effectively to stakeholders using data visualization tools.
- Develop and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards.
- Assist in revenue forecasting, pipeline analysis and performance tracking.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements.
- Evaluate existing business processes and workflows.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Base salaries for this role range from $100,000 - $120,000 per year.
As an HR company, HiBob seeks to create a best-in-class employee experience for all Bobbers. We take immense pride in the diversity of our team and in creating an environment that is fair and equitable for all. Ensuring pay equity across race, gender, and all other forms of diversity is pivotal to this mission.
When determining salary ranges for our roles, we look at external market data and the salaries of Bobbers holding the same or similar roles. Our pay bands are wide because great candidates come to us with a broad range of experience and skill sets. When making individual pay rate decisions, we take into account the candidates’ depth of experience, their qualifications relative to incumbent employees, and their location-among other factors.Requirements
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
Join our village
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology or relevant work experience
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst or similar role, preferable in a sales setting.
- Strong knowledge of the sales tech stack including Salesforce, Outreach, Chilipiper, enrichment tools, etc.
- Ability to document data models, business processes and visual workflows.
- Familiarity with forecasting models, tools and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques including Tableau, Excel, SQL, etc.
- Familiarity with business analysis methodologies and tools, project management strategies, and stakeholder management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas simply and effectively.
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Bob balance days - 4 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!