This is a remote position.Revenue Operations Manager - US/Canada - 1+ Year - Full-time
How to Apply: Visit skyrecruitments.com to learn more & apply
SkyRecruitment is a people-focused staffing and recruitment agency that believes in the power of the right match. We are passionate about connecting employers with qualified candidates who are a good fit for their business culture and values.Client’s Location:
Johns Creek, Georgia.Salary:
$60K - $75K
As the junior Revenue Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing various operational processes to ensure smooth and efficient business operations. You will play a critical role in driving productivity, streamlining workflows, and implementing effective strategies to enhance overall operational performance.
- Escalating technical issues to the relevant parties when needed and following up till the issues are closed.
- Ensuring all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Answering queries and resolving issues relating to the usage of standard applications and IT services.
- Providing monthly help desk reports.
- Generating IT budget in conjunction with other stakeholders.
- Managing overall IT operations ranging from infrastructure to application.
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, identifying needs, and evaluating solutions.
- Working with other internal stakeholders as well as third-party vendors to ensure solutions are in line with current & future business requirements.
Why do we prefer SkyRecruitment?
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience, ideally within an IT Manager / IT Director / CTO or Helpdesk / Technical Support role.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and a solid track record in IT business partnering roles and driving technology initiatives and programs across the business.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with MacOS, LINUX (Redhat, UBUNTU), FreeBSD, AIX, Mainframe, Open VMS, RHEL, and Solaris operating systems.
- You are a strong net worker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
SkyRecruitment's most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible. We believe in diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected.