Manage a team of Data Specialist that is responsible for provision, maintenance, audit and analysis of the G&M segment – with focused attention to Lead Enrichment & Crediting overrides. This role will help enable revenue upkeep for the said segment, ensuring that data flow are accurate. This activities can also help give insight to the performance of the segment and drive business decisions. It will act as a decision maker in the area of the support function mentioned. The role will also extend provision of critical business information to all members of the Global Sales Operations support and leadership.Key Accountabilities
Administrative & Leadership
- Manage process improvement plans and projects to adequately support initiatives for the G&M segment.
- Provides coaching to team members in creating detailed & in-depth written & verbal presentation on business performance and process improvements.
- Responsible of handling and acting on confidential information of team members and upper management.
- Drives own development plan and that of the team of data specialists.
- Responsible for team members' engagement and guidance on their performance.
Strategic Reporting & Analysis
- Own and maintain G&M-related data extracts & databases; ensure requirements are developed in accordance with specified business and requirements when new channels are added (e.g. CMCR, MDM-related reports, LTR, etc.).
- Champion the design and publishing of quarterly performance reports for global and regional sales teams.
- Design and build performance tracking queries for lead enrichment and lead crediting requests.
- Flag and raise inconsistencies and errors pertaining to opportunity and lead behaviour.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Point of escalation for Data Specialists and other stakeholders with concerns related to Account Integrity, Comprehensive Matching and Crediting Report (CMCR) audits, and discrepancies between SMART and IBM InfoSphere.
- Confidently make decisions, perform day-to-day tasks, and communicate to stakeholders all achieved performances that are related to level 1 account tiering items, mass cases on seller assignments, account integrity, lead enrichment and crediting overrides.
- Drive ad hoc analysis results and recommendations, help formulate strategic direction for sales operations leaders focusing on level one cases (mass requests) and G&M related activities.
- Maintain close working relationships with all identified business owners and develop a strong working knowledge of their respective business functional area.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Data Management, Account Management, and Reporting. Preferably has a work experience in handling operational processes and data stewardship.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office Applications – i.e. MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint.
- Knowledgeable in areas of sales and sales operations
- Experience in databases and sales software (preferably Salesforce and Business Objects)
- Adept in data stewardship and have an excellent attention to detail
- Conduit of change in the areas of account management improvement, governance, and education piece
- Critical in areas of logic reasoning and process linkage
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Capable and comfortable in completing repetitive tasks
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.