Does this describe you?
· Do you consistently demonstrate a high level of integrity in doing things the right way every time?
· Do you have a natural ability to connect, relate, and persuade people to your way of thinking?
· Do you love managing, motivating, and inspiring teams to achieve goals they never thought possible?
· Are you a person co-workers would describe as one of the most organized, disciplined, and focused individuals they have ever met?
· Do your achievements put you in the top 5% of everything you do?
· Do you have a tremendous record of overachieving personal and professional goals?
· Do you have a proven long-term ability to meet or exceed a myriad of deadlines that have multiple moving parts without losing attention to details?
The Connor Group is a national leader in operating luxury apartment communities and is considered the best in its industry. In nearly 30 years, we’ve grown from zero to $4 billion in assets. Along the way, we’ve won national awards for best places to work, innovation, leadership, and community involvement.
In 2019, we were recognized for Best Company Culture and Best Company for Women. In addition, we won Best Places to Work in 2017, 2019 and 2020, becoming 1 of 50 companies to win this award back-to-back. But we’re most proud of our more than 400 associates, who remain our No. 1 key to success.
· Partnership opportunity within 36 months – this partnership interest after 10 years is estimated to be worth $2 to $4 million. This is above and beyond your annual salary, bonus, and benefits.
· Critical leadership role with a company that will do $6 billion in transactions by 2027.
· Industry leading health benefits and 401(k) match.
· Ability to work with some of the best, most motivated and hardworking people in the business world.