Solawave is a team of innovators and skincare enthusiasts based in Los Angeles, redefining the skincare landscape with our acclaimed, effective, and easy to use products. Our products have won numerous awards and experienced explosive growth within a short period (only 2.5 years!), a testament to our commitment to quality, innovation, and intentional growth. We've gained a strong community of skincare lovers who swear by our revolutionary products.
We're seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to further accelerate our success and drive strategic revenue growth.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will directly impact on the trajectory of our business. You will play a pivotal role in optimizing our sales processes and ensure seamless collaboration with our retail partners.
You will report directly to the VP of Operations and you will own:
- Retailer Relationship Management
- Retailer Communications
- Sales Forecasting
- Assist with Trade Show Management
- Sales Analytics
- Internal Collaboration
- General order fulfillment
- Sales Process Optimization
- Market Knowledge
As part of the operations team, your success will have a direct impact on our business. Some of this success will be based on:
- Sales Forecast Accuracy
- Retailer Satisfaction Score
- Trade Show ROI
- Sales Growth
- Operational Efficiency
- Collaborative Forecasting Accuracy
- Retailer Churn Rate
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in sales operations, preferably in the beauty industry.
- At least 2 years in a management position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of organizing and managing trade shows and events.
- Demonstrable analytical skills with proficiency in sales forecasting and metrics evaluation.
- Strong proficiency in managing retailer relationships and understanding the retail landscape.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Ability to flex both creative and analytical muscles, applying out-of-the-box thinking to strategic problem-solving.
- A collaborative mindset and openness to feedback. You appreciate that great work is a product of collective effort and are comfortable expressing your ideas and changing your mind when presented with compelling perspectives.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous start-up environment.
- Experience with CRM tools and sales analytics software.
- Ideally, candidates will possess an in-depth understanding of the beauty and wellness industry and its market trends.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or a related field is required; a Master's degree would be a bonus.
Benefits & Perks:
- The Sales Operations Manager reports to the VP of Operations with a secondary reporting to the VP of Retail.
- Based in our LA office, located in Culver City, this role is expected to be in the office Monday through Thursday, with flex to work from home on Fridays
- Your base salary is just one part of your total compensation package. The base salary range is between $80 - $110K. We carefully consider a wide range of factors to determine individual pay, including but not limited to job-specific skills, years of relevant experience, size of business & teams you’ve led and relevant education and/or professional training. Please note that the base salary range provided in this posting does not include any bonus, equity, or benefits you may be eligible for.
- Equity: All Solawave employees will have the opportunity to own a part of the company through our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Annual Bonus: This position is eligible to participate in our annual bonus program
- Healthcare Benefits: we offer competitive group medical insurance, disability benefits, dental and vision plans.
- Skincare Credit: Every employee receives free Solawave products plus $200 per quarter to try other skincare products on the market
- Competitive paid time off policy
- Basic life insurance covered by Solawave
- Our office: We supply lunch Monday through Thursday, have a fully stocked kitchen, and sponsor a monthly happy hour. Ergonomic chairs and adjustable standing desks ensure your comfort throughout the day. Meeting pods and telephone booths allow you to have confidential conversations, brainstorm ideas, or simply find a quiet corner when you need that extra focus. This is the place where you can be you and collaborate with some amazing people.
We encourage you to apply
At Solawave, we value our differences and we encourage all - especially with those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in the beauty & skincare industry - to apply. We look forward to reviewing your application!