The Growth team at Nuna identifies, assesses, prioritizes, and wins new business opportunities, working directly with prospective new clients as they become partners to Nuna, and furthering Nuna’s understanding of the market.
Support the Nuna Growth team in all Sales and Partnership activities including:
- Providing actionable insights to guide the product and engineering teams through learnings developed from sales
- Working closely with our CEO and Board Chair in pushing forward sales
- Synthesizing sales calls for relevant information to aid in the creation and maintenance of our sales strategies
- Visibility and influence on the strategy of our business
- Massive growth potential due to the visibility and importance of this role
- Monitoring and analyzing market activity and trends
- Keeping sales strategies current based on latest meetings/calls/onsites as well as any press release materials
- Academic and professional background in Healthcare domain paired with solid research and data analysis skills
- Based in the Bay Area or willing to relocate - able to come into the office as needed
- Ability to query, transform and analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Attention to detail - able to distill and communicate and present critical and actionable information
- Motivated to learn and grow in the Value based product space
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Quick learner - adapts easily to changes
- Able to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize
- Travel required
- Deep experience with Value Based Care
- Preference for experience with both Payers and Providers
- Experience with Miller Heiman (or similar) selling strategies
- Working with a Go-To-Market or Sales team
We take into account an individual’s qualifications, skillset, and experience in determining final salary. This role is eligible for health insurance, life insurance, retirement benefits, participation in the company’s equity program, paid time off, including vacation and sick leave. The expected salary range for this position is $120,000 to $150,000. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, and skillset.