Way helps businesses unlock the power of brand activations.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with a European office in Paris, we are building the world’s first B2B software platform that enables consumer brands to launch experiences and activations at scale. In a world where 76% of consumers would rather spend their money on experiences over material goods, Way provides the technology for brands to meet this rapidly changing consumer behavior. Our platform provides the infrastructure for any brand to launch experiences using software-driven automation to drive new revenue, build brand loyalty, and streamline operational processes that go into executing on experiences at scale.
Founded in May of 2020, Way already supports hundreds of leading brands in the hospitality space, including Accor, Auberge Resorts Collection, Hyatt, as well as iconic independents such as The Little Nell in Aspen and Meadowood Napa Valley. We are a post-Series A stage company backed by Tiger Global, MSD Capital (Michael Dell), and others, growing high single digits month-over-month on average.WAY REVENUE OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE (100% In-Office: Austin, TX)
We’re looking for a driven, talented, analytical, and entrepreneurial Head of Revenue Operations to join our fast growing revenue organization. As the Head of Revenue Operations , you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by optimizing the overall operations of our sales and customer success functions. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of previous sales operations experience, thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, possess exceptional analytical skills, and demonstrate a strong work ethic. Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Excel is required. The successful candidate will exhibit resilience, coachability, and humility in their approach to work and will report directly into the VP of Finance.YOU WILL
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Manage and optimize the revenue operations of our sales, marketing, and customer success teams, ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Utilize analytical and quantitative skills to take a data-driven approach to problem-solving and provide insights to support revenue growth strategies.
- Analyze historical sales and customer success data to provide valuable insights regarding performance, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead the development and execution of weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting processes to support decision-making and goal-setting for the revenue organization.
- Act as the trusted source of truth for Salesforce, Hubspot, and Gainsight functionality and reporting, ensuring accurate data and providing guidance to the team.
- Play a pivotal role in creating, refining, and enforcing best practices for Salesforce usage and operational workflows.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on Salesforce functionality and other operational tools.
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement, automation, and system enhancements to drive efficiency and scalability.
- Minimum of 4 years of previous experience in revenue operations, encompassing sales and/or customer success responsibilities, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce CRM, Hubspot Enterprise, Gainsight, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Excel is required.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with a track record of using data to drive revenue growth and operational excellence.
- Proven experience in analyzing historical data to provide insights on performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute weekly and monthly reporting and forecasting processes for the revenue organization.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Resilience to overcome challenges and adapt to changing business needs.
- Coachable mindset with a willingness to learn and implement feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Compensation includes highly competitive salary (base & variable), generous equity, medical, dental, and vision coverage paid 100% by company, 401K benefits and other travel-related perks.
- Candidates are required to be located in or willing to relocate to Austin, TX
- Way is building a workplace environment of team members who are passionate and excited to be together in person at its space in downtown Austin to continue to enable our fast-paced growth trajectory. We learn, fail, succeed, and celebrate together in person; this means 5 days/week in office.
- You should be excited about startups and not looking for an easy job. This is a commitment, but it’s a commitment that will set you, and as a byproduct, the company, apart from the pack.