We’re defining what it means to build and deliver the most extraordinary sports and entertainment experiences. Our global team is trailblazing new markets, developing cutting-edge products, and shaping the future of responsible gaming.
Here, “impossible” isn’t part of our vocabulary. You’ll face some of the toughest but most rewarding challenges of your career. They’re worth it. Channeling your inner grit will accelerate your growth, help us win as a team, and create unforgettable moments for our customers.
The Crown Is Yours
As the Revenue Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for utilizing data to design contest mixes that optimize revenue as well as own the roadmap of promotions among your suite of sports. You must have strong analytical skills and an ability to identify trends in historical data and anticipate future performance. Do you love turning data into tangible business growth? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Revenue Operations Analyst
- Design daily contest mixes that maximize revenue.
- Utilize data to identify trends that influence future performance.
- Contest creation and on-site merchandising.
- Identify and implement testing plans to improve contest mix performance.
- Own the promotions roadmap for your sports.
What you'll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business-related field.
- Passion for sports, particularly fantasy sports.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Can make and defend decisions when the problem’s answer may not be black and white.
- Experience with Excel required. SQL or Snowflake a plus.
- Prior analytics (professional or academic) experience.
Join Our Team
We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston. As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment. Don’t worry, we’ll guide you through the process if this is relevant to your role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $61,440.00 - $92,160.00, plus bonus, equity, and benefits as applicable. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range and how that was determined during the hiring process.