Sprinklr is a leading enterprise software company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr's unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way
As a Senior Manager of SDR Operations within Sprinklr, your role is to oversee the operations of the Sales Development team, which includes both Inbound and Outbound Sales Development Representatives, operating within the marketing organization. This pivotal role combines leadership, strategic planning, and data-driven decision-making to optimize the workflows, productivity and effectiveness of the sales development organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Process Optimization: Continuously assess and enhance the lead generation process, ensuring it aligns with marketing and customer acquisition strategies while differentiating between inbound and outbound strategies.
- Compensation & capacity Planning: Develop and manage compensation plans and incentive structures for the Sales Development team in association with the sales operations and finance team. This will ensure they are motivated and rewarded for their efforts, considering the distinct roles of Inbound and Outbound SDRs.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate closely with sales and marketing teams to create and execute a strategic plan for pipeline generation that aligns with the company's overall growth strategy,
- Goal Setting: Work with sales ops and marketing analytics team to set clear and measurable goals and targets for the Sales Development team, ensuring alignment with marketing and revenue objectives while tailoring goals to Inbound and Outbound SDRs.
- Performance Monitoring: Regularly evaluate leading metrics (email volume and quality, call volume, leads progressed/qualified and accounts reached and contact sourced) and lagging metrics like lead conversion, pipeline generation, pipeline progressions and conversion
- Deep understanding of B2B sales process: Having in-depth understanding of MEDDIC/MEDDPIC methodology and enterprise customer journey. Develop strategies aligned with this methodology which enhances productivity and effectiveness of SDRs
- Training and Development: Implement training programs and workshops to enhance SDRs' sales skills, product knowledge, and market understanding while addressing the unique requirements of Inbound and Outbound teams.
- Sales and Marketing Alignment: Foster effective communication and collaboration between the Sales Development team and the marketing team, ensuring seamless lead handover and alignment with target buyer personas for both Inbound and Outbound leads.
- Technology and Tools: Ensure that the Sales Development team has access to and is proficient in using the necessary sales and marketing tools and technologies, including CRM systems, email automation, and lead tracking software.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in SDR operations, lead generation, or sales operations, particularly in the SaaS industry.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with sales and marketing technologies, CRM systems, and sales enablement tools.
- Results-driven with a focus on meeting and exceeding sales and marketing targets.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO - Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodations, please let us know by filling out this form.