OpenText - The Information Company
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Off Cloud Renewals Operations – Sr Revenue Operations Analyst
As a member of Off Cloud Renewals Operations, the Sr Revenue Operations Analyst (internal job title) provides analysis and reporting to both the Off Cloud Renewals management team and the Senior Open Text management team. The primary focus of the role will be to support revenue forecasting. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, detail-oriented, have a high degree of autonomy, and broad understanding of the business and finance. The individual will foster strong working relationships with various internal stakeholders, strive on process improvements, and can manage inputs from multiple sources.
You Are Great At
- Support the revenue process through analysis and reporting of forecasts, actuals, and plans
- Review and analyze operational and renewal data. Provide insightful variance analysis and recommendations to enable effective decision making.
- Leverage transactional and other data to identify underlying trends within the business and provide guidance to business leaders.
- Drive automation & development of existing & new renewals reporting. Identify areas where processes need to be streamlined and/or automated. Participate in regional process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate thought leadership around renewal sales data processes and operations.
- Analyze and provide recommendations for improvements related to CS systems and processes and assist with the implementation of systems and projects as required.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders and partners across the organisation.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as required
- Ensure data in Assure and other systems utilized by the Renewals and Operations team is accurate. Proactively resolve any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required in line with changing business needs.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of billings/revenue concepts and the drivers behind them
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to build/maintain long term models and perform ad-hoc tasks effectively
- Ability to present complex business analysis in a clear and concise manner and recommend solutions for possible improvements
- Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a constantly evolving and ambiguous environment
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail
- Highly Motivated self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple deliverables and execute tasks with short lead times in a fast paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision
- Equally comfortable leading projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to generate strong internal and external relationships
- Understand relationships between metrics and operational activities
- A degree of comfort with technical environments; you’re willing to step outside your comfort zone
- Some experience with querying data via SQL is a nice to have
- Experience with the following financial systems/applications is an asset: SAP, OLAP, Salesforce, BI systems and PowerQuery
- Previous experience in a global software enterprise with a foundational understanding of business processes
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.