Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles
. We are driven by innovation
and looking for team players
who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care
. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are seeking a Senior Deal Desk Analyst
to join our team, responsible for deal strategy, pricing, and quoting
. Applicants in the Eastern US time zone are welcome to apply.
In this role, you will also:
- Assist our global Sales organization with quote generation, adherence to contract processes and approvals
- Assist with deal structuring, contract terms, and negotiation for complex transactions
- Drive best practices to increase Sales team efficiency and effectiveness via deal reviews, early checkpoints, compliance with standard business practices and policies
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all contractual documents
- Partner with Sales Operations team to ensure data accuracy in CRM
- Develop documentation and provide sales training and enablement for quoting, pricing, and process requirements
- Proactively identify and define opportunities for process automation using Salesforce CPQ
- Ad hoc pricing and discounting analysis
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- 3-5+ years of Deal Desk experience in a high-growth SaaS Company
- Expertise in deal structuring, with the ability to advise on booking and revenue recognition implications
- BS or equivalent degree
- Proficient in Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ, or similar CPQ too
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams including various go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Sales Ops), Legal, and Finance
- Flexibility to work extended schedules during quarter-end cycles
- Team-oriented, collaborative mindset and the ability to build strong relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate practical judgment in complex situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
For New York applicants, the pay for this role begins at $85,000 plus variable, benefits, perks, and equity.