HiBob helps modern, mid-size businesses transform the way they manage people, giving HR and managers all they need to connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent. Since 2015, we’ve achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, all backed by our amazing team of Bobbers from across the globe, making us the choice HRIS of over 1500 midsize and multinational companies.
Our HR platform is intuitive, data-driven, and built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon Bob to help them create the best work experiences for their people.Come and be you with us
Being a Bobber is all about being you. We want you to bring all parts of yourself to work, giving you the freedom and confidence to be the best you and do your best work. If that’s bubbly, shy, precise, funny, bold, kind, honest, brilliant, or anything in between, we’re waiting with open arms. Come join us.About You
HiBob is looking to add a new team member to establish our Commercial Desk in NY, to support our rapidly growing high-tech company in closing deals worldwide, renew existing customers, leverage pricing strategy, quote management, facilitating contract review and ensuring the proper closure of each deal. This position is part of the Business Operations team and works collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Customer Success, Sales and Operations to ensure deals are executed with efficiency and accuracy.
- Note: We will only consider candidates located in the New York Metro Area who are willing to work in our NYC office at least two-three days a week. We love collaborating and connecting with our team members in-person, and we hope you will too!**
If you are a highly motivated, organized, proactive, independent, self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment, HiBob is where you want to be! We view the ideal candidate as one who has excellent business acumen, strong attention to details and experience in Operations in a growing startup.What Will You Do
This position reports to the Head of Business Operations.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams in processing quotes, getting discount approval, ensuring compliance with published policies, and accelerating deal efficiency.
- Ensure data accuracy of closed deals.
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders (Legal, Finance, etc.) to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closure.
- Maintain and enforce agreed-upon approval processes and SLAs.
- Support the Sales teams in providing responses to RFI/RFP documents
Base salaries for this role range from $80,000-$110,000 per year.
As an HR company, HiBob seeks to create a best-in-class employee experience for all Bobbers. We take immense pride in the diversity of our team and in creating an environment that is fair and equitable for all. Ensuring pay equity across race, gender, and all other forms of diversity is pivotal to this mission.
When determining salary ranges for our roles, we look at external market data and the salaries of Bobbers holding the same or similar roles. Our pay bands are wide because great candidates come to us with a broad range of experience and skill sets. When making individual pay rate decisions, we take into account the candidates’ depth of experience, their qualifications relative to incumbent employees, and their location-among other factors.Requirements
Requirements are often considered a measure of how equipped you are to do the job, but sometimes, they aren’t the only factor. If you don’t have nearly enough experience, or not all the skills, we’d still like to hear from you. This could be the perfect fit for you and us.
Join our village
- 3+ years of proven success in SaaS/B2B industry, Deal Desk, Sales Operations experience
- Required Salesforce experience – (Admin skill preferred)
- Required high-tech / startup / software experience
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Excellent communicator, problem-solver and project manager
- Prior experience working with multi-national teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid position
HiBob is a village filled with amazing people and we’re especially proud of that. It’s a place where Bobbers can be themselves. We’re about fun, dreams, hopes and ambition, just as much as we are about precision, growth, and top performance. Becoming a Bobber means you’ll receive competitive compensation, benefits, and pre-IPO equity alongside all of this:
- Stock options at a high-growth unicorn startup
- 100% subsidized medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees
- 401(k) with a 3% company match starting from Day 1
- Hybrid working model for bobbers in the NY metro area
- Work from home allowance to get your home office set up!
- Temporary remote work-from-anywhere in the world for up to 2 months after 6 months of employment
- Bob balance days - 3 additional days within a calendar year - Enjoy a company-wide long weekend at the beginning of each quarter
- Annual Headspace subscription and wellness benefits
- Two social impact days per year for volunteering
- Employee referral program - $2,500 bonus for each successful referral with an additional ambassador bonus
- Fun and frequent social events (in-person and virtual)
- We love birthdays - take the day off and receive a special gift
- Dog-friendly office
- If this sounds like something you’ve been looking for, we’d love to have you. Come on, join our village!