As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting our sales team and ensuring a seamless customer experience. This position is ideal for someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for providing exceptional service.Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist customers over the phone, or via email, addressing inquiries, providing product/service information, documentation, and resolving issues
- Collaborate with the sales team members to ensure an exceptional customer service experience.
- Stay informed about our products and services to effectively assist customers and answer their questions
- Effectively communicate with team members, senior leadership, Program Administrators, etc.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as data entry, status updates and reporting
- Submit Invoices to CAP vendors for remediation expenses
- Coordinate daily with remediation partner vendors/subcntractors
- Support inside and outside sales teams with ad hoc projects as needed
Education Or License Requirements
- Fast Learner with a focus on follow-through and a high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Collaborative team player with excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team with exceptional time management
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling data and paperwork
- Ability to multitask, stay organized, and work well under pressure
- Adept in Salesforce, Adobe, Monday.com
High school diploma or equivalent; Associate degree in business or related field is a plus.Compensation
Compensation is based on experience, starting at $45,000Work Environment
Work is typically done in an office setting which may be loud at times.Physical Demands
This is a sedentary job which requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, talking on a phone and looking at a computer screen.About HomeWorks Energy
HomeWorks Energy is a trusted Mass Save partner, helping Massachusetts neighbors all over the state save energy and money at home. Our certified home energy experts have performed more than 200,000 Home Energy Assessments and we're proud to be the largest Home Performance Contractor in Massachusetts, leading the region in energy efficiency. Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce cost.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we made over the past two years:
- 988,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
- 208,000 cars off the road for one year
- $272 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions:
- Always Gettin' Bettah
- Positive HWEnergy
- Make a Difference
- Inspire Customer Confidence
- In This Together
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.