Please find the details of the position below:
Title: Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst
Location: Waterloo ON Canada (Hybrid Role)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- Support the analysis and reporting on forecasts, actuals, and targets for Off Cloud billings.
- Monitor, analyze, and provide reporting on credit-rebills and delinquent accounts.
- Review and analyze operational and renewal data. Provide insightful variance analysis and recommendations to enable effective decision-making.
- Leverage transactional and other data to identify underlying trends within the business and provide guidance to business leaders.
- Drive automation & and development of existing & and new renewals reporting. Identify areas where processes need to be streamlined and/or automated. Participate in regional process improvement initiatives. Demonstrate thought leadership around renewal sales data processes and operations.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders and partners across the organization.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as required
- Ensure data in Assure and other systems utilized by the Renewals and Operations team is accurate. Proactively resolve any discrepancies to ensure reporting is timely and accurate.
- Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required in line with changing business needs.
What it takes
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of billings/revenue concepts and the drivers behind them.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills to build/maintain long-term models and perform ad-hoc tasks effectively.
- Ability to present complex business analysis in a clear and concise manner and recommend solutions for possible improvements.
- Ability to solve problems and navigate complexity in a constantly evolving and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Highly Motivated self-starter with the ability to work cross-functionally, as well as independently.
- Organized individual with an ability to prioritize multiple deliverables and execute tasks with short lead times in a fast-paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision.
- Equally comfortable taking on projects and meetings throughout the hierarchy of the organization.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Understand relationships between metrics and operational activities.
- A degree of comfort with technical environments; you’re willing to step outside your comfort zone.
- Experience with the following financial systems/applications is an asset: SQL, SAP, any BI platform, and PowerQuery.