The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses. Our team invents and innovates across technology, processes and people to enhance the services we offer, improve Selling Partner engagement and satisfaction, and build scalable solutions. We are looking to hire a Sales Operations (Ops) Lead who manages a team of Sales Ops professionals who develop, manage, and enhance operational processes for our Sales, Program, and Marketing teams. This role is responsible for coaching and mentoring the team to ensure performance objectives are met in addition to building positive employee relations and building leadership bench strength within the org.About You
You have demonstrated experience in managing, measuring and driving complex tasks and projects, constantly operating in a raise the bar mindset. You combine thought leadership, pragmatism, and analytical rigor with enthusiasm for diving deeper into existing processes and tirelessly looking for opportunities to "Drive Change" in the organization. You have an exceptional ability to balance creative thinking with strong business judgment and analytical skills. You have a strong work ethic and an ability to identify and solve complex problems. You are a strong written and verbal communicator; you can explain complex concepts and issues clearly and efficiently. You have the ability to work with others or independently to navigate ambiguous situations; you can identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instructions.
You lead by example and do not delegate what you would not do yourself; you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves up and finish a project without help when needed. You are resilient and have a positive attitude – even the stiffest challenges are possible with the right amount of creativity, good judgment, and hard work. You exhibit strong integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines. You have the ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. You are equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution. You have an eye for detail and foresee the unforeseen.
Key job responsibilities
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of Sales Ops professionals
- Simultaneously develop and manage detailed roadmaps for multiple projects
- Support strategic planning that focuses on driving process improvements and customer experience enhancements
- Identify opportunities for automation and system (CRM) improvements
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions
- Author and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Seattle, WA, USABasic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role in Sales or Business Operations
- 5+ years proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven ability to influence others
- Experience with Sales Performance Management solutions
- Experience with sales data management solutions and data integration with Salesforce.com
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a track record of presenting to senior management
- Independent and Entrepreneurial – ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years of experience in a senior leadership role in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, Finance, or Business Development
- Advanced experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Experience in Territory Planning, Quota Development, Sales Performance Management, Sales Incentive programs
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Practical experience with requirement gathering for analytics solutions (end-to-end) over multiple technologies, size, and scale of projects.
- Project/Program Management Certification: PMP, or equivalent, Lean Six Sigma.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $117,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $219,200/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.Company
- Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2407488