When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. Founded in 1994, International Money Express (NASDAQ: IMXI) is a leading omnichannel provider of money transfer services. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality and customer service, making the whole process quicker, easier, and more secure. Offering the digital movement of money through proprietary technology, a network of more than 100,000 payer locations, company-operated stores, our mobile app, and the company website, we enable consumers to send money from the United States and Canada to 23 countries, including Latin America, Africa, Asia, and now Europe. Intermex is headquartered in Miami, Florida and continues its four-year track record of exceptional earnings growth as a global public company and premium provider of money transfer services, with our customers coming first and at the heart of what we do. Our goal is to get your money to your recipient however they want it whenever they need it.You Will
As the Director, Sales Operations, you will manage a high-impact Sales Operations team and will be responsible for tracking sales initiatives, identifying anomalies to sales targets, putting corrective action plans in place where necessary, and, most importantly, driving expected sales results for each initiative. You will work closely with Sales and Executives to scale our sales operation effectiveness. Drive data review and direction to improve strategies, coverage models, and sales team configurations to optimize sales effectiveness.
- Define and own activities and processes to help a sales organization run effectively and efficiently and support business strategies and goals.
- Develop and drive all sales forecasting, planning, tracking, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Examine sales data trends to identify greater efficiencies and areas of focus.
- Identify and develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Design, develop, implement, review, and modify the sales organization's incentive compensation plans that incentivize performance and reward talent.
- Assisting in all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan.
- Manage all sales operations functions and maximize revenue growth for the sales organization through the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of sales and service programs and initiatives.
- Partner with the sales executives and sales teams to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process and solving issues.
- Develop sales programs to improve conversion rates and shorten the sales cycle.
- Work with marketing and sales on territory, lead routing and allocation, and distribution.
- Implementing comprehensive pipeline reporting tools tracking opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization, account development, and retention.
- Point of contact for the roll-out of new products, including enhancements to current products and services.
- Manage all sales tools and sales ops vendors for sales development work.
- Ten years or more of progressive experience in Sales and/or Sales Operations.
- Six or more years of experience in Sales Operations Strategy and Management experience.
- Proven expertise and success in evaluating, designing, and automating business processes with an ability to identify process improvements in reporting, forecasting and performance metrics.
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
- Experience working in complex cross-functional contexts and influencing matrix structure.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, supporting cross-functional teams and influence stakeholders at all levels and across geographic locations to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success.
- Experience with compensation and quota planning.
- Strong Executive presence and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database management, Google Docs, Outlook, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or a related field is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Hybrid, remote work available, depending on the position.
- Business casual dress code and paid time off.
- Free Employee Dental and Vision benefits.
- Medical benefits and 401K plan available.
- Employee Discounted Marketplace.
- We celebrate successes and reward our people for their hard work every day.
- We promote from within and invest in you with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. You choose where you want to go—we help you get there.
Our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing together diverse perspectives through our people and ideas, we foster an environment where people belong, all voices are heard, and everyone is vital and can contribute their best work. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC is proud to be an Equal Employer Opportunity workplace.