We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.Title And Summary
Senior Sales Operations Analyst (CPQ)Overview
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
- The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
- The D&S Insights and Enablement team is a global team focused on ensuring that all of Data & Services can make data-driven decisions and operate effectively and efficiently. The team is charged with managing and adapting the policies, processes and platforms used across Data & Services.
- CPQ Senior Analyst will support strategic and tactical platform projects to improve usability, increase business efficiencies, and deliver enhancements related to Configured Pricing across subscriptions, services, and other pricing schemas for our robust suite of product offerings. This resource will ensure proper governance of the Mastercard product catalog for D&S products along with all associated and downstream relationships to marketing, sales, quote/contracts, Order Management and financials. We also are in the process of implementing Salesforce.com’s CPQ solution along with PSQuote for Service Pricing. This resource will be driving improvement efforts and owning vendor relationships to ensure we are getting the most out of the solutions we have available.
All About You
- Drive the roadmap and improvement efforts of Salesforce.com CPQ and other product and pricing systems used by Data and Services.
- Partner with our product and pricing organization to ensure best in class governance, process, and pricing are being used within our systems and platforms.
- Collect business requirements, write technical stories and work with technology team and developers to test, validate and implement.
- Provide training and change management for the CPQ, PSQuote, and Product Catalog user base
- Support investigation and resolution of issues, concerns and escalated requests
- Conduct periodic Quality Control checks and Data Audits
- Support platform maintenance and enhancements as defined in the operations roadmap for integrations and system improvements
- BS/BA degree or combination of experience and formal education
- Experience implementing and managing a CPQ solution
- Skilled Collaborator working with Product and Pricing teams
- Demonstrates ability to contribute to support projects/inquiries related to CRM, ERP and other operational systems (Oracle, Salesforce.com, Billing, etc.)
- Experience contributing to the delivery of accurate and timely resolutions to inquires
- Demonstrates knowledge of customer service standards, processes and tools Demo
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced software skills; proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access and Visio a plus
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Detailed driven and results oriented
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Keen analytical and proven problem solving skills
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Arlington, Virginia: $87,000 - $136,000 USD
O'Fallon, Missouri: $76,000 - $118,000 USD
Purchase, New York: $87,000 - $136,000 USD