As the Vice President of Sales Operations & Analysis for Home Entertainment at Kino Lorber, your primary responsibility is to streamline department operations for wholesale physical goods home entertainment sales, and to identify strategies to grow sales. This involves optimizing supply chain management, fulfillment and sales performance, and identifying opportunities to rationalize and grow sales channels.
- Department Sales & Inventory Operations: Constantly improve and optimize department operations to ensure the smooth functioning of the wholesale home entertainment business.
- Policy and Procedure Development: Develop and implement policies and procedures to support the department's infrastructure and enhance its operational effectiveness.
- Staff Management: Work with individuals in the department to increase efficiency, cross-train with team members, and generally manage performance, staff development and team relations.
- Budget Management: Create and manage budgets to support the department's activities, ensuring financial efficiency and accountability.
- Sales Analysis: Perform in-depth sales analysis to provide insights and data-driven recommendations for purchase and inventory decisions, contributing to the development of sales strategies.
- Account Relationship Management: Oversee and maintain strong account relationships with external partners, ensuring effective collaboration and customer satisfaction.
- Sales Channel Rationalization: Evaluate and rationalize sales channels to optimize revenue and market penetration.
- Growth Opportunities: Identify, assess, and explore growth opportunities within the home entertainment market to expand the business.
- Strategy Development: Contribute to the formulation of sales and operational strategies to meet the company's goals and objectives.
- Reporting: Generate regular reports on department performance, sales analysis, and key metrics to keep the leadership team informed.
- Compliance: Ensure all department activities adhere to relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with other departments and teams to achieve common business goals.
- Other Duties: Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Operations, or a related field. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years proven experience in sales, operations, and analysis within the home entertainment physical goods industry.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in budget management and financial analysis.
- Knowledge of industry trends and market dynamics.
- Ability to adapt to a hybrid work environment.
Kino Lorber offers competitive compensation that is commensurate with experience. Additionally, there is a full benefits package and a hybrid work environment with applicants work two to three days a week in the New York office.
About Kino Lorber:
With a library of over 4,000 titles, Kino Lorber has been a leader in independent distribution for over 45 years, releasing 35 films per year theatrically and garnering seven Academy Award® nominations in nine years. The company also brings over 350 titles annually to the home entertainment and educational markets through digital and physical media releases. Kino Lorber handles ancillary media for an expanding family of distributed labels – including Zeitgeist Films, Milestone Films, Cohen Media Group, Menemsha Films, and Greenwich Entertainment – and licenses titles digitally to all major TVOD and SVOD platforms. In recent years, Kino Lorber has expanded its own direct digital platforms through the launch of TVOD service Kino Now and the acquisition of MHz Choice and Topic, the two leading North American streaming services featuring international series.
Kino Lorber is an equal opportunity employer.