Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.Director of Sales - National Accounts, Remote Connecticut
Reporting to the Vice President of National Accounts the Director of Sales will provide national account sales leadership, account direction and motivation by working directly with the sales and operations organizations that will market, sell, install and service the company’s standard and account specific solutions. The Director of Sales will be a significant participant in developing, implementing, and optimizing Access Technologies strategy and growth by providing its innovative solutions to the national commercial marketplace. The Director of Sales for National Accounts will lead the implementation of product and service solutions for new, existing national account customers and have multiple direct reports. They will also be in charge of the strategic direction Business Development of our National Accounts.
The Director Of Sales Will Maintain And Manage The Primary Relationship With Strategic Customer Decision Makers As Well As Maintain Relationships With The Key Customer Base. The National Sales Director Will Be Instrumental In Providing Strategic And Growth Leadership In Identifying, Qualifying, Negotiating, And Managing Relationships For Growing The Company’s National Account Client Base. The Person In This Position Must Achieve Or Exceed Established Quarterly And Annual Sales Targets By Ensuring That Access Technologies Product And Services Are Fully Communicated And Positioned With Targeted And Assigned Accounts. The Leader Of This Position Will Be Tasked With Achieving Success In The Following Areas
- Working to deliver ongoing growth business plan, including product and service sales, customer marketing, account pricing, margin mix management, RFP’s, contracts, and product development.
- Growing the Access Technologies National Account portfolio through the successful recruitment of new accounts, renewals, and the expansion of existing National Account agreements, expanding account penetration with SAT product and services.
- Systematically implementing growth strategies to new customer beyond the current customers and other existing relationships. Implementing the IoT, RMR model and driving incremental revenue.
- Lead the strategies for Allegion Revenue Synergies and Live Allegion Values and Culture.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of National Accounts
. This position will work closely with Field Operations, Finance, Marketing, Product Development, Senior Management, and customers.Key Result Area
What You Will Do
- Sales Orders and Revenue growth in Install and Service.
- Performance vs Operating Plan
- Grow Profitability and Margins
- Overall Customer Satisfaction and KPI’s
- Internal Cross Business Relationships | Driving the Great 8 Allegion Culture
- Building Key Strategic Partnerships at all levels of the customer base
Responsible for implementing SAT National Accounts plan and programs for SAT. Responsible for National Accounts sales performance, margin performance, and customer satisfaction levels / KPIs. Provide sales expertise and support in an effort to penetrate National Accounts customer markets; and formulates objectives, strategic plans, programs. Responsible for implementing the overall strategy, new products, special projects, Capex projects
as a SAT Leader for the National Account customers.
Responsible to attend assigned national trade shows in which SAT participates to promote SAT products and services. Lead and coordinate key strategies with the Project Management Team, Customer Relationship Team, Finance and Branch Operations.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Proven track record of success with high profile customers and complex offering and solutions.
- Leadership Skills that are cross-business solutions driven.
- Vision to formulate new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to use the performance management process to reach stretch goals and perform outside of the comfort zone or area of expertise.
- Knowledge of Project Management Process
- Knowledge of market and competitors.
- Excellent negotiating skills required.
- Business Leader and Strategic Thinker
- Numbers driven, accepts growth challenges and finds ways to deliver on commitments and overcome business environment issues
- Creative problem-solver, able to introduce innovative solutions into a complex organization.
What You Need To Succeed
- Annual National Growth to exceed sales and margin targets
- RFP negotiations and Building Executive Relationship
- New Organic Business Strategy and Results
- Quarterly Business Review Success
Why Work for Us?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of sales experience in related field
- Leadership experience preferred
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
What You’ll Get From Us
- You're seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”.
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, offering a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths testing and coaching
Join our team of experts today and help us make tomorrow’s world a safer place!Not sure if your experience perfectly aligns with the role? Studies have shown that some people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification and every single preferred qualification of a job posting. At Allegion, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every item in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this role.
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
© Allegion plc, 2023 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer