Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.About The Role
Dandy is hiring for a Deal Desk and Compensation Manager to develop and manage world-class Revenue and Compensation strategies and policies for our Go-to-Market team. This role will play a critical part in the Go-to-Market team growth and success as Dandy continues to scale and target ambitious revenue goals. This role will partner with Revenue, Finance, and Business Systems Leadership to develop Deal Approval policies, commission plans, and technologies to improve the efficiency of deal flow and revenue growth. It is an opportunity to shape the way we do business and make a significant impact on the organization.What You'll Do
What We're Looking For
- Develop and implement policies for acceptable deal terms and approvals based on deal profitability and business rules.
- Oversee and render decisions on deals submitted to Deal Desk to optimize business results
- Work with Business Systems and Revenue Operations Leadership to vet and implement, and manage technology to automate and optimize approval and tracking processes
- Work with Revenue Operations leadership to develop optimized compensation plans for Go-to-Market teams.
- Work with Business Systems and Revenue Operations Leadership to vet and implement, and manage technology to automate and optimize commission calculations and payments.
- Work with Finance and Payroll to ensure accurate administration of commission payments
- Manage compensation plan development, documentation and communication
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 4+ years experience in Deal Desk or Sales Operations functions
- Experience in high growth startups highly preferred
- Experience with Compensation Plan development and execution
- Experience with complex deal structures preferred
- Comfort with Excel and Data analysis
- Familiarity with Looker preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with Commission Management software highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage project priorities and timelines to achieve results
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Strong time management and organizational skills along with an ability to think strategically
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity to win as one. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
At Dandy, we fully comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We are dedicated to embracing challenges and creating an accessible, inclusive workplace for all individuals. If you require any accommodations for your interview or have any questions beforehand, rest assured that we will move at Dandy speed and do everything in our power to meet your needs.