We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our revenue operations team.
You will work closely with our US Sales and Customer Success leadership and global Revenue Operations team to drive growth and efficiency within the team. This is an instrumental role for our revenue department, with significant responsibility and impact on the business and its results.About The Role
- Work closely with sales/customer success leadership to identify trends and business opportunities within our existing account base - diving into operational performance and KPIs, product usage, segmentation, user personas, etc.
- Support our renewals effort by providing visibility and guidance on renewal metrics, and supporting these operational processes
- Analyze large databases of our existing customers and their behavior in order to provide real time recommendations, insights, and business health status
- Lead the ongoing alignment and assignments of books of business for AMs and CSMs
- Maintain salesforce data hygiene for our account structure and work with our technical teams on designing ideal data infrastructure
What Monday.com Can Offer You
- 4+ years of experience in revenue operations roles or similar (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Comfortable working with Salesforce (including manipulating large data sets), Google Sheets/ Excel, and BI tools (Looker/Tableau, SQL - an advantage)
- Experience presenting data to management, and translating complex data and trends into clear actionable insights
- Curious, proactive, ambitious, loves solving complex problems and excited to help others and share the success
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - this is key to success in this role
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, proven company with big ambitions, competitive salary and benefits package, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- An amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Monthly stipends for food, wellness, and commuter/remote work
- Fully dedicated learning and development team that provides opportunities for our employees to hone and gain new skills
- Award-winning work environment - named a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn as well as “Great Place To Work” certified
- We foster diversity, inclusion, and belonging through our Employee Resource Groups in addition to providing access to resources and education to support our team, facilitate conversations, and encourage understanding
- A global work environment with employees in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Kyiv, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model in our NYC location.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. monday.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $120,00-$150,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.