Because you matter!
- You are driving the implementation of global direct and indirect sales standard optimizations in terms of infrastructure, tools, processes and guidelines within Salesforce
- You are managing all aspects of user administration and the intake of support requests
- You are conducting user specific trainings to introduce and guide your audience towards the best use of the existing tool landscape
- You are coordinating processes throughout the entire sales-cycle from first offer to contracting and invoicing – in cooperation with our corporate finance team
- You are creating and maintaining accurate documentation on updates and changes
Because you have a lot to offer!
- You have completed your degree in business or a related area
- Your valuable working experience in a sales environment, preferably in B2B software sales, make you a trusted advisor
- You have the creativity to ‘think outside the box’ and develop new ideas, while being able to follow through and put them into practice
- You have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- You love getting people engaged and thrive well working both, within a team and independently
- You have great communication skills, both spoken and written, in German and English
Because we have a lot to offer!
- We offer an individual, annual training budget of 1.000,- €/$/CHF/£ to support your professional development and personal growth
- We give you the opportunity to learn up to 14 languages through a professional Babbel account
- We encourage flexible working hours and hybrid working solutions
- We believe in a connected world: get inspired by working remotely up to 60 days per year, from anywhere you like
- We support our local or global communities under our motto #censharingiscaring
- We are aware of our responsibility, therefore sustainability plays a big role in our everyday life
- We are happy to support you with a child-friendly family workspace at our headquarters, if your childcare is not available at short notice
- We welcome friendly dogs at our headquarters
- We love to celebrate! Our events are just a blast and will be even better with you
- We celebrate your special events – for example birthday and work anniversaries
- We collaborate with highly motivated, competent colleagues from more than 30 different countries
You and we?
Sounds like a match!
Join an environment which takes care of its employees by valuing and respecting everyone for who they are. We highly appreciate every individual's development and background that contributes to the value of the team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!