The ideal candidate will possess an analytical and optimization background to enable strategic workforce planning and strategic service initiatives planning. In this role, you will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis
- Interpret and improve MIS's and forecasting models by working with technology/data teams on data collection, data analysis and statistical tools.
- Look after optimal functioning of all Systems used like CRM, Dialer and other tools.
- Constantly evaluate and introduce new tools to improve Sales Effectiveness and Customer Experience.
- Create optimal capacity plans for Sales Teams.
- Manage the entire Operations - Coordinate with Sales teams and other stakeholders to analyze historical data and demand forecasts and build out headcount planning models for future growth.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across teams.
- Manage the daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Help manage Investigation and contact routing, monitoring systems and providing recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable service levels.
- Project management skills are required for success in this role.
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Graduate / MBA having 10+ years of overall experience and currently working in a similar capacity of managing Revenue Operations for Large sales teams.
- Currently working at senior levels driving WFM (Workforce Planning) and Business Operations.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Experience in working with complex models using various tools for optimization and then communicating plans or risks accordingly.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Operational experience in a high call volume environment.
- Basic/Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques.
- Previous Capacity Planning experience as well as business intelligence and analytics.
- Experience in driving automation projects.
- High level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Proactive self-starter.